Techno

Tubbo tensed up at the sight of Tommy and Techno entering the house, afraid that Tommy might of spilled their best kept secret, Micheal. Tommy nodded to him and Ranboo then went upstairs leaving them with Technoblade. Technoblade was known for many things, many things like killing orphans or not taking mercy on those who crossed him. Tubbo shook his head and stared at Techno with a cold glare. "So.. I honestly came here to talk about Tommy and a so called 'Micheal' but ai can sense I am not welcome so If need be, I will leave." Techno nodded at the two. "How did you figure out about Micheal?" Ranboo spoke up nervously. "Oh. You and Philza talk loudly" Ranboo squeaked "O-Oh.." Tubbo scoffed "Techno. Since you are almost the last to know about Micheal I guess.. I guess I could tell you about him." The piglin nodded waiting for the information. "Micheal is mine and Ranboo's.. son.." Tubbo muttered looking away "When did you two have a son-" "We adopted him Techno.." "What-" before something could happen, Ranboo ended up pushing Techno out of the home "See you later Techno-" "Hold up- RANBOO-" the door was shut before the piglin could finish his sentence. Tommy soon came down to see what the commotion was "What happened? Did he not take ethe news well?" He asked looking slightly worried. "We really didn't give him a chance to react.." Ranboo replied from the door "Oh, well I guess it probably wouldn't have ended well since Micheal is adopted" Tubbo nodded then went upstairs to check up on Micheal. Tommy pushed Ranboo from the door and went outside to check if Techno was still there, luckily he was. The half racoon child ran after the pigling, not that used to running anymore. "Techno- Techno!" He huffed trying to catchbhis breath. "What do you need Tommy?" "I wanted to know if you was ere alright with those two having a child, that's all." "I was until they shoved me out of the house." Tommy sighed in relief. "Well, I think you should let them simmer down before asking to see him" Techno nodded then headed off.