Materials (2/?)

The two paid at separate times due to Tubbo being a bit later than Ranboo, giving the enderman hybrid time to hide the gifts. He waited patiently as Tubbo tried his best to count out the amount he needed to give. Once Tubbo was done he had to practically dragged so he wouldn't pout about forgetting to go into the cake section and go back inside to look. Somewhere between the store and their home, Ranoo had thrown Tubbo over his shoulder and used his heels to get there 'faster'.
Once they arrived home, they heard quiet snores and a bit of shuffling around. They stood by the door for a moment to hear both Micheal and Tommy snoring but something was still moving around, so they assumed someone had broken in to steal or harm the two sleeping. Tubbo immediately pulled out his weapon while Ranboo went to check their things. Tubbo slowly climbed the ladder to see the culprit rocking Micheal in their arms while slowly moving around the room. Tubbo slight sighed as he saw Phil's wings slightly fluttering. Tubbo went all the way inside the kid's bedroom. "Phil, why are you here this late at night? You scared us half to death!" He muttered taking Micheal "Oh, Tommy asked me to come over since he and Micheal heard noises and were scared because it wasn't you nor Ranboo" Phil awnsered nonchalantly. "Big man Tommyinnit admitted he as scared?" "Oh no, Not until I arrived, beforehand he said that he wanted to keep Miceeal safe just in case he didn't see the intruder." Tubbo smiled at this, then put Micheal beside the sleeping Racoon that currently resided on Micheal's bed.