What?

[About 2 weeks has passed outside of Limbo, almost a year in limbo]

"Wilbur I told you this-" Tommy yelled, he sat up slowly looking around. Where was he? The area seemed to be bright and his eyes couldn't adjust, why did it hurt to close his left eye..?He tensed up as he heard a door open. "Tommy? Oh my God wait-" a familiar voice faded away as he tried to look at who it was, failing badly due to them being on his bad side. The person rushed out of the room screaming something about a coma. Tommy sighed and looked at what surrounded him, flowers and a couple dozen bee plushs surrounded him. He softly hugged a bigger plush not wanting to move from his fairly comfortable bed.

[An hour later....]

Tommy was snuggled up into his pile of bee plushs passed out, he had gotten a little bit too impatient waiting and tried to stand before realizing holy shit that hurts... While Tommy had fallen asleep, Ranboo had entered once again to check on Tommy completely forgetting that he had gathered a few people to see if Tommy was awake or not. Ranboo went to Tommy to hold his hand for a bit while Tubbo, Philza, and Ghostbur had filed in behind him. Tubbo went to Tommy's other side quietly praying that Ranboo was correct. Phil stood by the door while Ghostbur happily sat at the end of the bed waiting for good news. Ranboo slightly pat his sleeping friend's head then went to step back when Tommy sat up quickly, screaming 'UNO' Tubbo screamed falling back, Ranboo froze up slightly scared, Ghostbur turned around looking at Tommy excited. Ghostbur squealed "Did you win?!" He forgot why he was there, again. Tommy stared at Ghostbur for a moment then smiled "I did big man, I won" "Tommy what the fuck." Tubbo had shakily gotten up and glared at the smiling boy. "Why the fuck are you screaming Uno as you come out of a two week coma." Tommy looked down counting on his fingers, confused at the time "Two... weeks?" He muttered to himself, then looked up again "Tubbo, I was there for a year?"