Foolish no-

SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE 375 READS?? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll be taking requests for ideas for three/four chapters to celebrate this :))

Sometime or another, Tubbo and Ranboo had ended up getting foolish to build them a mansion the size of Hbomb's, not too big and not too small right? After Tubbo had come back he was suprised at the huge mansion that was being built by the 23'3 man that happily talked to his doozers about going back to the summer home to recharge. Tubbo squealed and hollered to demi-god. "FOOLISH! COME HERE!" when that didn't work, he used his communicator to message Foolish quickly through discord. After a couple moments of furious clicked from the taller, he shrunk down and ran towards Tubbo. "Foolish! The mansion is huge!!" The Ram hybrid squealednthrowing his hands in the air. "Yeah.. It kinda got out of control, didn't it?" "No kidding, it looks like you didn't even try to go small!" "Yeah- The builder brain was telling me to go bigger and bigger when I had the doozers make blueprints" Tubbo sighed at the Totem shark's words "Alright Boss man, great work and try not to overwork yourself, alright?" The Shark man nodded and went off to start building again, his doozers tumbling after him, some with blue prints, others with miniature or normal sized construction tools.
Ranboo came out of their cabin being yelled at by Tommy who had makeup caked onto his hair and face. Tubbo snorted and headed towards them wondering if they had seen Foolish's work. As soon as Tubbo approached, Ranboo waved towards him, but Tommy was oblivious to who it was due to Tubs being on his bad side. "Who the hell is-" Tommy cut himself off and ran towards the Ram hybrid to hug him.

Short chapter, wrote most of this while Foolish was playing Omori