Chapter 18

Y/N's POV
When I woke up I tiptoed to the door. Of course, Shawn saw me and followed me to the lunch room. "Good morning" he said laughing at how annoyed I was acting. "Oh, it's you" I said sarcastically. We walked to the lunch room and sat down. "So, best friend, I have an idea" he said. "Okay what is it" I asked. "so let's pray, right now, that you live" he said. "Okay" I said. He grabbed my hand, closed his eyes, liked down, and started praying. "Please keep Y/n here. We all love her and want her to be happy for as long as she can be. From the beginning it's always been a time limit with Y/n. Please take off that time limit and let her live a normal life. Thank you" he said and looked at me smiling. "Thank you for doing that Shawn. There might still be hope" I said. "There always has been" he replied. "Y/n" Shawn said looking at me. "Yeah" I said. "You are going to live. I know you will" he said. "You are my best friend ever, I love you so much and I know for a fact that you won't die and I know that I'll always be with you no matter what" he said hugging me. We walked back to the room and sat watching tv while everyone else slept. One everyone woke up we started brainstorming ideas for the day. "What if we get food, starbucks, a red box movie, and balloons, then we eat, watch a movie, and suck the helium out for fun all day" Taylor said and it was decided. "Okay so let's rent a movie on the TV and have Shawn get food and starbucks, while Taylor gets balloons" I suggested. "Love you guys" Taylor said when he was leaving and we all laughed. "Okay, bye Y/n, love you" Shawn said leaving. "Love you to" I called out jokingly. He smiled as he walked out the door. We all sat in the room, just waiting for them to get back. Then all of the sudden Doctor Baily burst into the room with at least 10 other doctors and nurses. No one knew what was happening. She rushed over and unplugged my bed.......