Chapter 10

Y/N's POV
I'm so happy today because of all of the people staying but I'm still sad about everyone who has to leave. Today we're at the airport saying goodbye to everyone. I got everyone's phone number so we could facetime and text. Nash and Hayes had a flight that left half an hour before everyone else so we said bye to them first. Nash hugged me and said that he would facetime me as soon as he got there. And Hayes gave me a long hug then kissed me on the cheek and said that he would come back and that he would facetime me. It would have been awkward with Matt and Hayes being younger than me and all but he's like my big brother in a way. Once they boarded the plane, the rest of us waited for the other planes to get here. Once it was time for the rest of them to board we all said good bye and Sam, Kian, JC, and Ricky gave me a big hug and said they'd facetime me later. Taylor hugged me and said he'd be back to see me as soon as possible and I could come with him to one of his tour stops. Aaron said that he would come and visit and he'd text me as soon as he got the chance. Jacob gave me a long hug and said he'd text me and come back soon. And last was Mahogany. Mahogany, Ryann, and I had become so close. We were all great friends. "I'm gonna miss you" I said hugging her. " aww I'll be back and we can text" she said. And then they all boarded the plane. What made saying goodbye the saddest for me, was the fact that know one said "goodbye" or "I'll miss you" because they knew it could be mis-interpreted as "goodbye forever" or "If I never see you again I'll miss you" but I knew that they would all keep in touch. Because they really are all genuine good people. The rest of us went back to the hospital. We all went to my room. My room is pretty big. Since they would be staying for a month or so they weren't staying in a hotel. That meant that they would have to stay here in my room. There are 3 beds in my room. I guess Matt always sleeps on the couch because he assumes that I might have a roommate or something. My doctor said that they could sleep in those beds so we set up Conner in one and Cameron in the other since they were the oldest. This left Matt, Shawn, and the Jacks so they flipped a penny to see who got the couch and Johnson won. Matt, Shawn, and Gilinsky didn't really care about being on the floor. There was plenty of room and they had lots of pillows and blankets. Everyone began unpacking there things and I began walking out the door "Ill be right back, im going to Ryanns room" I said. Matt chased after me and I stopped. He kissed me. I looked at him surprised. " I jut noticed that I haven't done that at all since we've started dating" he said. I smiled and we walked to Ryanns room. When we got there, Ryann and Trevor were watching The Notebook on her TV. Matt and I started laughing. It was the very end of the movie and they were both crying. They didn't know we were there yet. "SO..........." Matt said and Matt and I both started laughing. They were so embarrassed........ I loved seeing Ryann happy. I think that they are true soulmate's. We said goodnight to them and went back to my room. Everyone got settled in to where they were sleeping and we all talked and decided to watch a movie.
"What movie?" I asked
"Mean girls" Conner said.
"Pitch Perfect" Cameron said.
"Idk" Gilinsky said.
"I don't really care what" Shawn said.
"Yeah" Johnson said.
"Expelled" Matt said.
"Ew no, I hate that movie!" Cameron said. And we all laughed. In the end we watched Dance Moms on Netflix until almost everyone was asleep.