Chapter 6

Matt and I decided to eat at Panera. He was so sweet and normal. I was waiting for him to ask me about my tumor because honestly I feel like he should know. I decided to tell him before he asked.
"Okay so I feel like I should tell you about what happened." I said
"Okay" he said.
"So I was getting ready for school but I felt dizzy and tired and weak. When I was walking down the stairs, I collapsed. I woke up in the hospital with my mom and found out that I've had a tumor on my lungs for a while. Doctor Baily says that I'll only live for another 2 to 3 months. So she asked if I had a wish for make a wish foundation and I saw Magcon and O2L on my bucket list."
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend? I don't care if we have a a month, a day, or a lifetime together. I just know that there's something different about you and I really love you a lot" Matt said.
I couldn't believe it.
"Matt i would love to be your girlfriend" I said.
"Look Matt, when we kissed the other day. It didn't feel normal, it was different. I actually think that I'm in love with you" I told him.

MATT'S POV
I was so happy. I couldn't believe that she said yes. I have the most wonderful girlfriend in the world and I don't think I've ever been this happy. I think that she's she one. After we were done eating we decided to drive to the hospital. We were about 10 minutes away when Y/N's phone started ringing.
Y/N'S POV
My phone started ringing and I picked it up.
"Y/N?!?!?!"
"Yes who is this" I asked.
"It's Trevor, Ryann collapsed and the hospital is taking her to the hospital across town to do the transplant surgery. The heart is here they just have to do the surgery. I need you and Matt to come to this hospital right now. I'm freaking out" he said
"Okay okay we're coming don't worry" I said.
I looked at Matt and told him everything. We began speeding to the hospital and met trevor in the lobby with the O2L guys and Magcon guys. Conner was trying to calm down trevor. I went up to the desk with Matt and asked where she was. They said that she had already gone into surgery and they didn't know any information yet.