Chapter 8

Y/N's POV
Matt and I got up at 2:00 and took a basket with food down to the beach. It was beautiful. There were no girls asking for pictures because no one was there. We set out a blanket and got out the food. We lay down on the blanket and just looked at the sky. It was late October so it wasn't to cold or hot. It was perfect. We talked about the day and what we were gonna do. We went back to the hospital around 5:00 and Shawn texted me asking what everyone was doing today. We all decided to go to the ghetto mall that no one really shopped at so that girls wouldn't be chasing us. Ricky talked to me on the phone and said that his friends Jack (thatsojack) ,Anthony (Loanthony), and Andrew (Lowe) were in town and wanted to meet me. So we met them at the mall to. They were all hilarious. I instantly became friends with all of them. It was cool having so many people because we were all friends but we were like a little family. Mahogany and JC started talking and felt like they would be a cute couple. Cameron and Nash were like my older brothers. They would make jokes about Matt and I. Hayes was sweet. I talked to him a lot because he was the only one I had met before. I met hayes at DIGITOUR but deep down he probably didn't actually remember. Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson were both so nice. Matt and I were talking and he asked me who my Favorite Magcon boy used to be before I met them and who my favorite O2L guy was. I was honest and said cameron and Ricky. After we were all done at the mall, we went back to the guys hotel and swam in the indoor pool. Jack (thatsojack) kept making me laugh because he wouldn't get in the pool. He had a bathing suit on and a robe and he was acting like he was tanning while we were inside. Andrew kept telling him to get in but he kept saying "HA NOPE". After swimming everyone went to their rooms and Matt drove me, Ryann, and Trevor to the hospital. Matt asked if he could sleep in the couch in my room.
"Who are you rooming with at the hotel" I asked.
"Shawn" he said.
"What's wrong with Shawn?" I asked.
"He snores. And he's not you" Matt said.
"Awwww you can stay" I said.
"You realize that we are like relationship goals right" he said.
"Yeah" I said back.
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight"