When i said a spoon, i didnt mean a wooden one

"I was bored so I climbed a tree, but I guess I don't know my own weight and fell out" I said. Mum let out a laugh.

"The doctor said that it wasn't too bad and it should be fixed in 2 weeks." I say while tickling Diana with one hand.

"There's only 2 weeks left in yr 11" mum says and gets out some assignments.

"Yeah I know I don't want to go to Riverton Privet" I say. Mum looks confused but then she looks disappointed. I wonder why?

"Why? it's the 6th best school in England"

"It's too far away and I don't like the kids there"

"Oh" is all she says. I know something's up because mum only use simple words when something's up. but I let it slide I guess I'll ask he later when Diane (Diana) is not around.

"Okay well I'm going upstairs to do some marking" she said and walked up the carpet stairs.

"Tesla am I aloud some Nutella?" Diane asked looking as innocent as can be.

I walked over to the kitchen cupboard to she half a container of Nutella. We need to get some more.

"Only a spoonful" I say and her smile grown wide as can be.

"Thank you" she said and grabbed the Nutella.

"I'm just gonna go upstairs and put my phone on charge don't kill yourself" I say jokingly and run towards my room.

I walked into my room and turned my light on. I jumped on my bed and plugged my phone in the charger on the bedside table.

I get off my bed and quickly get dressed into high wasted jeans and and a top that stops just at my belly button point and walk downstairs.

I then see Diana with chocolate smeared all over her face holding the Nutella in one hand and a wooden spoon in the other.

I start to laugh uncontrollably at her.

"When I said a spoon I didn't mean a wooden one."

"Oh" she said still being very cute.

"Wait just there" I say and run upstairs to get my camera.

I come back down and get a picture of her.

"Come one lets get you cleaned up." I said and she grabs my hand.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed the hand towel.

I picked up Diana carefully only using one arm and put her on the bathroom bench.

I started to rub of the Nutella off her face. She scrunched up her nose which was so cute.

"Ouch her hurting me" she whined.

"Sorry, how about you do it and I'll go get you some clean clothes, aye?" I said.

"Okay" she said still smiling.

I walked out of her bathroom and walked into her room. Her room is pretty big but that's only because it used to be mine and Lise's room.

I went into her draw and picked out a pink and brown floral jeans and a brown top with a white bunny rabbit on it. I then walked over to her cupboard and got out some brown sandals and I walked back to the bathroom.

"I'm done!" She exclaimed like it was her biggest achievement.

"Okay now I was thinking do you wanna go to the park for about an hour?" I said and helped her off the bench.

"YES!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air.

"Okay but first you need to get changed." I said and started to help her get changed.

Tesla ReedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara