Half headed fool

I pulled onto edges of my blazer to even them out.

As I pushed the enormous French doors I could feel the sudden burst of air conditioning.

As soon as I walked in everyone was quiet.

Suddenly I heard a loud explosion.

I looked towards where it was coming from and I saw a boy around the same age as me with with beautiful blonde hair and nice pale skin running towards Me.

He was being chased by a grown man in the mid 50's.

The boy was coming closer and closer he was now only a few inches away from me. I couldn't move I had no idea what was happening. The next thing I new I could feel soft but rushed lips on mine.

I didn't kiss him back, but I didn't push him off either, I was just.... paralysed, disable, immobilised, powerless, debilitate, numb, deaden, incapacitate, render emotionless, indisposed e.c.t.

The man drew a bit closer and I could see he was slightly covered in purple paint.

"Sorry love, gotta go" he said and ran off.

I have never met such an obnoxious, unintelligent, ignorant, half-headed, fool.

I have been here for at least a minute now and some idiotic, self absorbed mess just kissed me. Like I mean he's hot but I can't believe this.

I'm going home I have other schools I can see. I can even go to university that is if I know what I'm going to university for.

Suddenly I felt a tap on the back of my shoulder. standing there was a pretty girl with beautiful brown hair and brown eyes. She was very pretty and had little freckles on her checks and on her slightly uplifted nose.

"I'm sorry about Issac he doesn't seem to understand personal space" she said articulating the words clearly.

Which shows character if you asked me.

"Are you Miss Reed?" She asked elegantly.

"Yes" I said I mentally slapped myself for not having a better answer. She ever so slightly shifted her posture up.

"Would you like to come with me. I'm going to be your tour guide" it's like this happens so regular that every one should just forget about it.

I looked at my watch, it's 9:00. I don't have school today because my mum said I don't have to since I'm looking for a new school, and I've done my homework for the rest of the term so I'm can see the rest of the school. One idiot can't hold be down from learning.

Plus this is my last year and I plan on getting a scholarship for university.

"Alright, sorry I didn't get your name"

"Emmelyn?" She replayed back with a warm smile. "But you can call me Emmy or Emma" she said putting her hands out for me to shake.

"Well nice to meet you Emma I'm Tesla Reed but you already new that" I said shacking her hand.

"Tesla? Isn't that the SI unit of magnetic flux density?" She said I was taken back for a second, wow she's smart that's also very good about her.

"Your quite right, thank you, nobody really understands what it is" I think we could be friends if I'm going to this school that is.

"Aww no problem do you mind if I call you Tess?"

"Call me what ever you like. its nice to have another intellectual person around here" I said to her.

"I think you will fit in with my friends quite well" she said with a bright smile.

She took a few steps forward and motioned me forward into a massive wooden door,

-------•
Please tell me what you think 3/3/2015