Winnie the pooh and rainy days

"You are going to do it" Lise commanded before I could reply with a simple no.

"Why?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Don't you want to have a bit of fun in your life"

"What happens if he gave me the wrong number an it's actually some fifty year old you sleeps on a couch in his mums basement eating nothing but ruffles and pop tarts" I say feeling worried at the possibilities.

"Well just ask to meet him there then tell us where your going and if he's some psychopathic killer then I will at least get the reward for solving your murder" she said in such a serious tone.

"Nice to know I'm loved around here." I say sarcastically.

"Just text him already it's, gonna be alright."

I nodded. I know I'm not gonna win this fight.

I typed in 'where do I meet you' and I shakily pressed send. Almost instantly I got a reply.

I once again read at loud the text "meet me at 3:30 at mister Scholdiero's in Riverton mall on Sunday"

'I have church at that time' I typed in not bothering to tell Lise what I was writing because I could tell she already read it from peering over my shoulder.

'Well I have church in the morning so I guess 7;30pm then' he typed back.

'Alright you have a deal' I can't believe I'm doing this.

'Thank you, let's meet at uncle Lenny's pizzeria' I know which one he was talking about I love that place.

'Sure, bye' I typed in sent. He texted back with a simple 'bye'.

"So Sunday night huh" she said smugly. "I'm gonna be with a couple friends from university studying but I think Rose is coming for dinner I think she can take Diane since mum has to get ready for her lectures this week and would need to get away"

"Okie dokie artichoke" I said bright though I don't know why, I don't like people.

"What do you want to do now?"

"Well I gotta go watch a movie with Diane" I laid on my bed. "Do you think she forgot?" I said hopefully.

"Well, let's see" Lise walked over to the door and opened it. Out came Diane falling down.

"No I don't" Lise laughed and walked out of my room.

Diane picked herself up and jumped onto my bed.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked as Diane snuggled in closer.

"I thought we could watch one of these" she took out two CD cases from the side of her.

I looked at the two CD and gave out a little chuckle. I love these movies.

"So which one do you prefer? 'The piglet movie' or 'the tigger movie'?" I lifted up an eyebrow.

"Hmm, 'The piglet movie'!" She exclaimed.

"Great! I'm going to get it started and you go and get out of your hello kitty pj's" I got up off the bed and grabbed my laptop. Diane raced off the bed and out of the room.

I rummaged through my desk for my charger. I couldn't help but hear the sound of the wind howling in the distance.

I walked up to my window and pulled my blind apart. I looked outside. There was a few faint drops of water on the glass.

By the looks of the colour of the clouds it seem that there is gonna be a strong storm tonight.

I closed the blind and hopped back into bed. I sat on my bed and plugged the end of the power plug in the power point and turned the switch on.

I plugged the start of it into my laptop and turned it on. Then, grabbed the CD case and took it out.

"I presses the button on the side of the laptop to open the CD spot thing.

I watched the screen as the movie loaded. And the movie popped up. I was just about to put it on pause until Diane comes rushing through the door.

"Come on let's start the movie" I pressed play and Diane snuggled under my quilt.

The movie started and the rain got even heavier.

I haven't seen this movie in ages.

The starting credits were vowing through so I divided to think. What have I got on tomorrow? Church, Babysitting Diane, and the date.

Who is it gonna be? I hope it's Charlie. I mean Isaac was really rude and self-absorbed. He was also seamed really cocky yesterday.

I just think I'm gonna be really awkward. Plus Charlie was really nice and such a gentlemen. I really like him. Man this is so nerve racking.

I don't know what to do? what am I going to wear? How is this going to end?

All these questions were going threw my mind.

A/N
Hello how are you. Short chapter I know I dedicate this chapter to Werren and Spidergirl04 for voting. 16/5/2015.