Chapter 40: I was in love

Start from the beginning

    This really couldn’t get any better for him my Disney! He really does have a thing for Queens! Knox fell in love with Mack, she convinced him to join the Malum, she convinced him to seduce one of Doomsland Queens in order to gather information. Everything is true.

    “You asshole,” I mutter, what the hell! Can anything in my life go well?

    Knox sees my reaction and his calm expression turns to worry “But Lilly that doesn’t mean-”

    “I have to go,” I interrupted gathering my emotions and standing up.

    Knox reached out to grab me but I was faster and in seconds I was out of the room and running through the main hall, deja vu much.

    “What do we do? Should we fire him?” Athena’s voice asks from inside our bedroom. I stop in my tracks and resist opening the door, I want to know what their talking about first.

    “I say we listen to what Wilfred said. We keep him around but instead of the General learning from us we learn from him, it’s a full proof plan but we should get Lilly’s input, she knows more,” And there’s Chloe’s voice.

    When no response comes I open up the door and walk in interrupting their little ‘meeting’.

    “He’s the one,” I declare as I look at my two sisters lounged out on the floor of the room surrounded by blankets and pillows.

    “Okay we know you love him Lilly but he’s evil!” Chloe exclaims as I go over and join them on the floor.

    Love? Really.

    “No the imposter who is trying to gather information, it’s Knox,” I clarify.

Athena quirks her eyebrows at my newly given information “The imposter is from Wonderland Lilly, we already told you that Knox doesn’t have any solid evidence against him… yet.”

This will be hard “Knox is from Wonderland,” Now both sisters are hanging onto my every word, urging me to continue “When me and Athena were still fighting I slept in Knox’s room…”

“What!?” They both yell at the same time, sharing a look with each other and turning back to me.

“It’s a long story but one morning we were talking and his British accent slipped through. I asked him about it and he told me he was actually from Wonderland. I didn’t tell you because he said that he didn’t want to be judged. I believed him but then at the tea party the Queen’s were acting weird around him and vise versa. Then today, well just now actually, I asked him what that was about. I wanted to give him a chance to explain before I told you guys and you tried to kill him.”

“He told me that he was Queen Tess’s hatter’s son who had run away from home because he fell in love… with the Red Queen.” I finish my rant and observe my sisters reactions, they both seemed to have a mix of emotions shown on their face.

“No one else knew?” Chloe whispered.

I looked over and shook my head but then remembered something “Wilfred might have known. He walked in on us once and he was there for the tea party so I doubt he didn’t suspect anything.”

“He’s a genius,” Athena claims causing both me and Chloe to look at her weirdly “He got the most high end job, he’s always around us, and the jerk told us he was from a different world! If you hadn’t found out who knows what would have happened,” She exclaims.

I nod along to her words, trying to hide that fact that they sting. I’ve always been the best at hiding my emotions but I really did think Knox was different, he never really tried to romance me, we bickered and argued but that’s who we were. No one else did that, he grabbed my attention and I fell for him, and I’m not so sure I’ve stopped falling for him.

“So what do we do now that we now?” Chloe asks us.

I stay quiet, too deep in thought to talk.

“We keep to Wilfred’s plan but now we just have to keep him on a tighter leash,” Athena advises to the both of us, her eyes softening at the sight of me “Lilly are you going to be okay?”

“Sure,” I mutter quietly, not making eye contact with her.

“Well with all this out of the way I would just like to say something,” This time I actually look at Chloe as I await her response “I knew it!”

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Knox in his pure glory! Too bad hes evil and working with the Malum... ya so how are you guys feeling with the whole to ships sinking problem...? Thought so.

Any way stay classy

TDD <3