Memories and Truth

Hi guys I'm back and just a heads up, the updates will be a bit slow than usual. I will have to take time to update the story so please understand. Also at the end of the story, I'll put up a sneak peak for future chapters. Now let's get back to the story.

Previously on Boboiboy Academia......

"Boboiboy what's wrong?" Asked Yaya which caught everyone's attention. However what Boboiboy said next is what made everyone shocked.

"Who are you guys? And who's Boboiboy?" Asked Boboiboy as he starts to be unconscious again. "Oh no" said Yaya in tears.

And now.....

3rd person POV:

Everyone was in shocked to hear what Boboiboy said. "Boboiboy? What do you mean who are we? We are your class. Your friends. Don't you remember?" Asked Midoriya. "I can't remember anything. I don't even know who am I. And why is this girl who is next to me crying?" Asked Boboiboy. "What do you mean? I'm your girlfriend remember?" Asked Yaya in tears. "Who?" Asked Boboiboy until he starts to lose consciousness and passes out. "BOBOIBOY!" Yelled everyone else.

"Enough problem children. Yaya, take Boboiboy to recovery girl. The rest of you, let's get back to class. I'll go and have a little talk with Nezu." Said Aizawa as everyone left to do what they are told to do.

Yaya took Boboiboy to recovery girl and she was able to heal him physically but not memorably. Yaya told recovery girl about Boboiboy's lost of memory but she couldn't do anything about it. "Can't you do anything about his memory lost?" Asked Yaya. "There's nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry" said recovery girl. Yaya sighed in tears that Boboiboy's memory cannot be restored. She didn't expect Boboiboy to go this far just to save her life and losing his memory as a cost. "My girl, I think it's best for you to back to your class. He needs to rest." Said recovery girl. Yaya nodded and she walks back to class.

While Yaya was making her way to the classroom, Aizawa saw and decided to invite her to have a talk with him and Nezu. "Yaya can you come follow me for a bit. I want to have a chat with you and Nezu." Said Aizawa. "Yes sir" said Yaya as she followed Aizawa to Nezu's office.

Once they reached Nezu's office, they started talking. "Yaya. How are you. Are you and Boboiboy alright?" Asked Nezu. "We are both alright but Boboiboy actually lost his memory." Said Yaya. Nezu was shocked to hear this. He didn't expect one of his strongest students to lost their memory. "How did he lost his memory?" Asked Aizawa. Yaya sigh and thought to herself 'I think it's time to come clean'. "Me and Boboiboy haven't been truly honest with everyone Aizawa sensei. The reason Boboiboy lost his memory it's because of his Elemental split." Yaya said. "What do you mean Young Yaya?" Asked Nezu. "What I mean is that whenever Boboiboy uses his elemental split, there is a timer on how long he can use that ability. If he exceeds that time, he will lose his memory which is actually his drawback when using that ability." Yaya explained. Nezu and Aizawa was shocked to hear this. They have heard of other drawbacks like broken bones or other stuff but losing their memories as a drawback? That was more shocking. "Has this happened before?" Asked Aizawa. "Yes it has but it wasn't easy to get his memory back. I don't remember how he got his memory back during the last time that happened." Said Yaya. "Alright Yaya thank you but I would want to ask you one more thing. How did you and Boboiboy know that villain?" Asked Aizawa. "To be honest Aizawa sensei, me and Boboiboy knew that villain because we defeated him before. But not here" said Yaya. "What do you mean by 'not here'" asked Nezu. "We are from another world..." said Yaya.

Nezu and Aizawa could not believe on what Yaya said. This was not the answer they were expecting. Yaya begins explaining how they were transported from their world to the world of heroes. She even explained everything about TAPOPS, power spheres and their power watch. "So you can see mr Nezu, Aizawa sensei, without our watches, we can tap into our 'quirks' and we are what you called 'quirkless' without it" Yaya explained. "So how about that person that sent you both into our world?" Asked Nezu. "If I recall, his name was Nemesis. He said his power is to absorb and give powers to other."

Aizawa didn't know what to say but he believes on what Yaya said. "I believe on what you said, Yaya, now that we have discussed, let's try to get Boboiboy's memory back." Said Aizawa. "Right! Let's go Aizawa sensei." Said Yaya with enthusiasm for getting her boyfriend's memory back.

When Yaya and Aizawa reached into recovery room to check on Boboiboy, they saw the whole of class 1A talking to Boboiboy trying to make him remember who they are. "Like I was saying I don't know who you guys are." Said Boboiboy. "What do you mean BoboiBro. We are your friends." Said Kirishima. "Look I don't remember having friends or remembering anything about myself." Said Boboiboy. "Problem Children! Why are you here?! I told you to go back to class!" Yelled Aizawa. The class was scared that Aizawa yelled at them. "Problem Children? Is that the name of this class? Class Problem Children? That's a weird name." Said Boboiboy. Aizawa heard this and actually laughed while the class sighed in defeat.

"So guys what are you doing here?" Asked Yaya. "We came here to check on Boboiboy but he seems to literally forget everything. We tried to make him remember but it didn't work." Said Momo. "Maybe you can try, Yaya, you are his girlfriend after all" said Mina. Yaya nodded and walks up to Boboiboy. "Um...do I know you?" Asked Boboiboy. "I'm your girlfriend, Yaya , don't you remember? We are very close and I was your very first friend when you moved to live with your grandfather." Said Yaya. "We even promise each other that we'll be there for each other no matter what. Protect each other and love each other." Yaya continued. "I'm sorry but I don't remember anything. I don't even know who am I." Said Boboiboy. When everyone heard this, they all start to tear up and cry including Bakugou. I know shocking. Yaya was the most sad about it. "You really don't remember anything huh?" Asked Yaya. Boboiboy shook his head signing a no. Yaya tears up even more and cry.

Yaya calms down but still crying. She hugs Boboiboy and says her final words before leaving him. "Boboiboy I know that you don't remember anything but I want you to know is that, you are Terbaik (Awesome) boyfriend." Said Yaya while hugging Boboiboy. Boboiboy realised what she said that is very unforgettable by Boboiboy. "Huh Terbaik?!" Said Boboiboy that shows the sign that he's remembering. "It's like I've heard this word Terbaik before..." said Boboiboy.

Flashback.....

"Terbaik" "Ha Terbaik" "Memang Terbaik (Really Awesome)" "Terbaik" "Terbaik ah Boboiboy" by Yaya....

Flashback end...

3rd person POV:

"Terbaik? I'm...I'm Boboiboy!" Boboiboy finally remembers. Everyone was finally happy ,mostly Yaya, that Boboiboy finally got his memories back. After all of that, Aizawa had an announcement to make to tell the rest of the class the truth of Boboiboy and Yaya. After Aizawa explains to the class, the whole class was shocked to hear about it.

"Are you guys really from another world?" Asked the class. "Yes. Yes we are..."said Boboiboy and Yaya.

To be continued......

Sneak Peak of future chapters:

"We are from another world. The MechaMato industry internship? Stain? Happy Birthday! The final exams?
Elemental Fusion!
.
.
.
Total concentration breathing....
Boboiboy, Yaya, Fusion...."

Alright guys that's it for this chapter. I know it's been awhile and guys don't expect everyday updates. I'm trying my best to keep up the updates and other stuff in life. Hope you all understand and I hope you guys love and this chapter and hope you enjoy the next chapters and the sneak peaks!