TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART TWO

Previously on.....

"Wait. What?!" Said Boboiboy with a shocked expression. "Oh no...Boboiboy." Said Yaya feeling very worried. "The first match is....Boboiboy vs Yaya?!" Said Class 1-A as being shocked.

"We need to fight each other...." Said Boboiboy and Yaya.

And Now....the cliffhanger starts continue!

3rd person POV:

"Oh no...." Said Uraraka. "The couple in our class, will have to fight each other" said Mina. "I don't know if it's going to end well or not." Said Kirishima. "Are you sure you can do this Boboiboy?" Asked Midoriya. "I- uh. I don't know if I ca-..." Boboiboy was cut off by Present Mic. "Alright here come the first match of the semifinals! The Elemental user, Boboiboy! Versus the Gravity Manipulator, Yaya!" Present Mic. "Rumour has it that they are actually together as a couple. Let's hope this romantic couple gave give a good fight. Now Boboiboy, Yaya, please enter the stadium!" Said Present Mic.

"Alright. Cmon Boboiboy." Said Yaya as she went down to the arena. Boboiboy didn't say a thing as he was speechless about what has happened. He kept on being silent as he went down to arena. 'I don't want to battle Yaya. We've promised each other that we protect each other. Not fight against each other. I don't think I can do this fight.' Boboiboy thought to himself.

"Alright, Begin!" Present Mic began the battle as the crowd was cheering for both Boboiboy and Yaya. Class 1-A was actually about how the battle will end up. "Guys I'm really worried about Boboiboy and Yaya. Kero" said Tsu. "Yea...by the looks of it, I don't think Boboiboy wants to battle Yaya."  Said Uraraka. "I just hope they'll be alright." Said Bakugou of all people. The others were shocked to hear what Bakugou had said. "You really do care about them huh BakuBro?" Asked Kirishima. "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! I just want the elemental bastard to win and fight against me!" Yelled Bakugou.

"Gravity Punch!" Yaya started attacking Boboiboy head on but Boboiboy dodged. Yaya tried attacking him again while flying around but Boboiboy dodged them. However, he isn't attacking back. "What's going on? Boboiboy isn't attacking Yaya back? I wonder what is happening between those two?" Said Present Mic. "Your right, Uraraka. Boboiboy doesn't seem like he wants to fight Yaya." Said Momo. "SO MANLY THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT HIS GIRL!" Said Kirishima with manly tears. "But if Boboiboy doesn't fight back, what will he do then?" Asked Jirou. "

Yaya noticed that Boboiboy has been dodging her attacks and not even attacking her back. Once she realises it, Yaya stops attacking. "Boboiboy, why aren't you attacking?" Asked Yaya. "I....I can't. I don't want to hurt you." Boboiboy replied. "Why not?" Yaya asks him again. "Because I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you. I promised myself to protect you and not hurt you." Boboiboy replied and everyone in the stadium including his class gave an 'AWW' expression. "Boboiboy....I know. I love you too. And remember this, no matter what happens, I'll still love you. So please fight. Do it for me." Said Yaya. Boboiboy heard what Yaya said and his eyes were tearing up but he hanged in there and replied. "Alright. I'll fight. And what ever happens, I'll still love you Yaya." "Yes. What ever happens, I'll still love you too" said Yaya.

"That's so sweet" said Uraraka. "Well said Boboiboy." Said Midoriya. "So manly...." Said Kirishima of course. "Now that's true love" said the rest of the girls. "Now let's get back to the match! Gravity Punch!" Said Yaya. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Cyclone!" Said Boboiboy as he changed into his Cyclone Element.