TOURNAMENT PART THREE: FROSTFIRE

Previously on Boboiboy Academia...

"Alright. A Fire and Ice." Said Yaya. "Good luck Boboiboy" said Yaya as she kissed his cheek. "Thanks Yaya. I love you"said Boboiboy "love you too."said Yaya. The girls squealed and Kirishima said "so manly..."

Boboiboy makes his way down to the arena. "It's FrostFire time...." Said Boboiboy

And Now....

3rd person POV:

"Alright. Boboiboy and Todoroki are you ready?" Present Mic asks. "Ready" both of them replied. "Alright. Begin!" Present Mic begins the battle.

"So Todoroki, it's finally an honour to battle with you." Said Boboiboy. "Yes it is Boboiboy. However I am going to fight you and win this battle. With or without my fire quirk." Said Todoroki. "Uh come one Todoroki. It's not fun to fight someone who isn't using their full strength." Replied Boboiboy. "I would use it but I have no control over it yet." Todoroki explained. "I wonder why aren't they fighting yet?" Asked Iida. "I think they're just being friendly with each other first?" Asked Sero. "Hmm...how about this Todoroki. Since you can't control your fire quirk yet, I can help you to be able to control your fire quirk." Said Boboiboy. "Really Boboiboy?" Asked Todoroki. "Of course. That's what friends are for right?" Replied Boboiboy. "So manly" Kirishima said. Everyone was touched on what Boboiboy said. He is obviously too kind for his own good.

"So how about this, Todoroki, I'll battle your fire quirk with my ice element first and then I'll battle your ice quirk with my second-tier fire element. Finally, we will use both of our fire and ice quirks at the same time." Explained Boboiboy. "I agree with on what you said. But I do not understand that last part. How are you going to use both your fire and ice elements at the same time?" Todoroki asked. "Ah you will see for yourself." Boboiboy said with a smirk. "Alright let's begin!" Todoroki said with his enthusiastic straight face.

"Boboiboy Ice!" Boboiboy changed into his ice element. Todoroki starts attacking Boboiboy with his fire quirk but he tends not to overdo it as he is unable to control it fully. "Ice Wall!" Boboiboy created a wall made of Ice to protect him from Todoroki's fire. Todoroki kept on firing his fire continuously but Boboiboy used his Ice Bow being able to freeze those fire.

"Time to switch Todoroki!" Said Boboiboy. "Right!" Todoroki replied as he starts using his ice quirks. Boboiboy kept on dodging his ice and starts to switch as well. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Blaze!" Boboiboy said as he changed into Blaze.

"What?" Todoroki and the rest of the stadium questioned on what Boboiboy transformed

"What?" Todoroki and the rest of the stadium questioned on what Boboiboy transformed. 'I know he has a fire element but it seems that this version looks way stronger' Todoroki thought to himself. "I'm Boboiboy Blaze! Now Todoroki show me what you got!" Said Boboiboy with his energetic personality. "Alright! Take this!" Todoroki sends ice shards to Todoroki but Blaze was able to dodge them all. "My turn! Blazing Fire Punch!" Boboiboy used his blazing fire punch to attack Todoroki. The attack hit and he was damaged. "You ok Todoroki?" "I'm just fine. But I think it's time to keep at this more. I want to see more of your blaze element in action." Todoroki said.