The Quirk Assesment Test

Previously on.....

"Uh yes we are a couple. I can manipulate 7 elements and Yaya here can manipulate gravity."......

And now.....LETS CONTINUE

3rd person POV:

"WOAH!" The whole class was surprised after hearing Boboiboy saying that. Including Uraraka when she heard that Yaya can manipulate gravity. "What kind of elements can you manipulate,Boboiboy?" Asked Todoroki. "Uh.....I can manipulate Earth,Wind,Lightning,Fire,Water,Leaf and Light." Boboiboy answered and the whole class was giving their 'WOAH!' expressions. Both Boboiboy and Yaya were kinda embarrassed by this. They didn't think it was that impressive.

After all of that, Boboiboy and Yaya were looking for their seats however they weren't any seats available for them. "Looking for your seats? Do you think it's that easy for you two to join my class?!" Aizawa questioned them. The atmosphere in their class became awkward. "Just because principal Nezu let you two join UA easily, doesn't mean I'll accept you easily too. In my class, I treat everyone fairly and they have to take a quirk assessment test in order to be worthy to be in my class. So that's the same case for you." Aizawa said with his strict voice. Boboiboy and Yaya sweat-dropped but they actually understand what he was saying. It's because they had to take a test in order to be worthy to be a member of TAPOPS.

"Alright Aizawa sensei, if you think that we are not worthy to join your class, we will accept your challenge." Said Boboiboy. "We will do this quirk assessment test and make you accept us" Yaya continued. Aizawa gave them a smirk and said "Alright then, go and change to your gym attire and meet at the training grounds. We shall see. The rest of you, you all will be self studying during homeroom but if you want to come and watch, you may join. Iida and Yaoyorozu, I need your assistance." Said Aizawa as he leaves with Iida and Momo.

"Wow that was a great impression on the first day" Boboiboy said sarcastically. "Come on Boboiboy let's get ready" said Yaya as she was holding Boboiboy and walking out with him. The whole class did a 'AWWWW' expression (mostly the girls) when they saw them holding hands.  Bakugou stands up and starts walking to the door. "BakuBro, are you really interested in those two?" Kirishima asked. "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! We all saw how those two rescues at back at USJ. They'll surpass US ALL if we're not careful." Said Bakugou.

The whole class was silent. It turns out Bakugou was right. Boboiboy and Yaya are real competition to them. "I say we all go and watch them. Who's with me?" Said Midoriya. The whole class agrees and start  making their way to the training grounds.

Boboiboy and Yaya have already changed into their gym attire. As they were warming up, they saw the rest of class 1-a joining in to watch them. As if this isn't nerve racking enough, the rest of class had to come and watch them which only making them feel more nervous. "Alright, first test is the 50-meter dash. You think you two are ready?" Asked Aizawa. "I'm ready!" Said Yaya with good enthusiasm. "What about you, Boboiboy?" Asked Aizawa to Boboiboy. "Hang on a sec. Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!" Said Boboiboy as he changed into Lightning element.

The class was stunned to see Boboiboy changing to his Lightning element. "Woah guys! He changed into his Lightning quirk!" Said Kaminari. "But he's clothes changed too" Jirou noticed. "Your right, I think it has something to do with his element." Said Kirishima. After all that......they are getting started with the test. "Yaya you first" said Aizawa. "Alright, Aizawa sensei" Yaya replied.

"Ready" said Iida. "Set" said Momo. "GO!" Said Momo and Iida in unison. "SUPER SONIC SPEED!" Yaya dash through the field with her super sonic gravity speed once both Momo and Iida said Go. "2.03 seconds...." Said Momo. "She's faster than me?!" Said Iida with a surprised face expression. The whole class could not believe that she broke Iida's record.

"Wait. Isn't her quirk gravity manipulation? How is she able to move that fast though?" Asked Uraraka. "Gravity manipulation isn't just to float things. It is to manipulate gravity as in making things or people lighter, or heavier. It even lets the user to have the ability to fly or have gravity attacks." Yaya explained to the class. Everyone was amazed on Yaya's 'QUIRK' especially Uraraka. Maybe she can learn a thing or two from her. But now it's Boboiboy's turn. "Boboiboy, your next!" Aizawa called Boboiboy.

"Alright Aizawa sensei." Said Boboiboy. "Ready....Set...Go!" Said Iida. "Lightning Speed!" Boboiboy ran through the field as fast as he can. "2.02 seconds" said Momo. Everyone was even amazed by Boboiboy as he even beat Yaya's record. "Sorry that I beat your record, Yaya." Said Boboiboy. "It's ok. Congrats on the broken record, Boboiboy." Said Yaya as she kisses Boboiboy on the cheek. Boboiboy blushed and the whole class 1-a went to say "Awww!" In front them. Boboiboy gave them a cold look and said "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" "Woah his personality even changed? I wonder why." "Maybe he'll explain it to us one day." Said Midoriya.

Time skip....( Because we all know that both Boboiboy and Yaya broke every record of the whole class and even Earth and Wind making their debut during the test.)

Aizawa POV:

"Well I'm impressed with both of your results. However...." I paused on what is I am going to say. "You still won't accept us huh?" Said both Boboiboy and Yaya. "WHAT?!" said the rest of the class. "Sensei just accept them already!" Said Sero. "Yea they've already prove themselves worthy to be a part of our class!" Uraraka said. The whole class kept on protesting until I asked them one simple question. "First, tell me why do you want to become a hero?" I asked. "Well like my grandfather always tell us, we should always protect those who cannot protect themselves.Those who have strong powers should always protect and to never look down on the weak and to also bring justice to the forces of evil. That's why me and Yaya wanted to become a hero" said Boboiboy.

"SO MANLY!!" Said Kirishima (of course) "that's a very good reason on why you'd want to become a hero, Kero." Said Tsu. "Alright you two have proven yourselves worthy for being in my class. Congratula...." I was interrupted before he could finish up his sentence. "Hold up Aizawa sensei." Yaya interrupted. "The assessment test isn't our true test am I right?" Asked Yaya. "The real test is to gain the trust of you and the class am I right?" Boboiboy asked. "Both of you knew?" I asked with a surprising expression. "At first no, but it kinda make sense once you asked 'why do want to be a hero' meaning you wanted to know if our reason is good enough to become a hero which will lead to earning your trusts. Are we right?" Explain Yaya.

3rd person POV:

When the class heard the whole thing, they were surprised that Boboiboy and Yaya knew the real test all along and they haven't even figured it out yet. Aizawa was now really impressed at these two kids and he doesn't get impressed easily. "Finally interesting students have come to my class" Aizawa whispered to himself. After all of that, everyone went back to their class to get ready for the next homeroom lesson.

And that lesson is HERO TRAINING!

To be continued......

[Thanks for reading this chapter. More chapters coming soon and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me]

[Sorry that this chapter is abit short. I kinda wanna move on to the next chapter.]