New World

Previously on.....

They exited the portal and landed on a grass area. Boboiboy gets up and looked at their surroundings.
They have no idea where they are.

And now.....

Boboiboy POV:

This area looks a-bit unusual to me. But first my attention was to Yaya making sure she is ok. "Yaya? Yaya are you alright?" asked Boboiboy. "Yeah I'm alright. Thank you Boboiboy" she replied and hugged Boboiboy. "Alright don't worry. But for know we need to know what is this place.

3rd person POV:

The couple look around their surroundings.
Looks like there are different areas in this place.

Yaya POV:

While looking around, I notice some people being taken hostage by a villain-like person. "Boboiboy, looks like they are people in trouble! We got to help them" said Yaya. Without hesitation, Boboiboy agrees and both of us set out to help those people out.

Boboiboy POV:

While Yaya and I are on our way to help those innocent people, we were stopped by some random villain-like person. "Well well we'll...look what we have here? Looks like there are more heroes to kill" said the random villain. To be honest I do not understand what he's saying. Neither did Yaya. So I reached into my pocket and grab two language pills that my elemental power Light have made. I gave one to Yaya and we swallowed it which by the way tasted awful. "Hey! Don't you ignore me while I'm talking to you!" Said the random villain. We didn't know we were ignoring him but at least we can understand him now. I bet Light praising himself right now.

Inside the Elemental minds:

Light: YES! My language pill worked!
Lightning: yea yea we get it your smart

All the other elements starts to facepalm themselves.

Back in the real world:

3rd person POV:

"Boboiboy, what are we gonna do?" Asked Yaya. "Easy. Use your weighting gravity to immobilise him onto the ground and I'll use my lighting slash. Got it?" Boboiboy explained. Yaya nodded and starts to follow the plan. "Weighting Gravity!" Yaya used her powers to immobilise the villain onto the ground. "Wha- what is this?! I can't get up!" Exclaimed the villain. "Take this! Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning! Lightning Blade Slash!" Boboiboy attacked the villain which gave him an electrical shock and making him unconscious.