Return of an old enemy

Previously on Boboiboy Academia.....

"Hahahah! Miss me, Boboiboy?" Said the villain. "It can't be" said Boboiboy. "Captain Vargoba?!" yelled Boboiboy and Yaya were shocked to see his return.

And now.....

"Who are you, Villain?! And why have you come here?!" All Might questioned him with his fighting stance being ready. "Hahaha! I'm Pirate Captain Vargoba and I am here to seek revenge on him!" Said Vargoba as he points to Boboiboy. "Elemental Bastard? You know him!" Asked Bakugou. "I've encountered him before and defeated him. But I have no idea how is he still alive." Said Boboiboy. "Yaya do you know him?" Asked the class. "Yes. He is the Pirate Captain Vargoba. He once fought me and Boboiboy before but Boboiboy was able to defeat him. But now he has returned and somehow stronger." Said Yaya.

"How dare you set foot in these ground! I'm going to finish you off Villain!" Yelled All Might. "No, All Might. He's after me." Said Boboiboy. "What? Young Boboiboy you can't. It's too dangerous." Said All Might. "This is between me and him. I don't anyone else to get hurt." Boboiboy replied. "Bakugou, All Might, I need you to sneak past those pirates that are holding the students hostage and knock them so the students are able to get out of here alive." Said Boboiboy. "But what about you, Elemental Bastard?" Asked Bakugou. "I will fight that villain with Yaya. We have dealt with him once, we can try to defeat him again." Said Boboiboy. Boboiboy looked over to Yaya and nodded at her. Yaya nodded as she understood the message that Boboiboy is talking about. After that, she flew over to Boboiboy and get ready to fight Vargoba. As she was about to fly, "Yaya wait where are you going." Asked Momo. "I'm going over to Boboiboy and help him." Yaya replied. "Wait no it's too dangerous!" Said Iida. "Yeah! Let us help you!" Said Uraraka. "You can help us by getting rid of those pirates and make sure everyone gets out safe and unharmed." Said Yaya as she flew over to Boboiboy. "Guys cmon, everyone's lives is at stake. We as heroes have to protect them." Said Midoriya as everyone nodded and made the plan into action.

Yaya arrived at the arena and meet up with Boboiboy, All Might and Bakugou. "All Might, Bakugou, go we will handle him." Said Boboiboy. "Right!" All Might left to sneak up on the pirates while Bakugou stayed behind. "Bakugou? What are you doing?!" Asked Yaya. "Don't order me around! If your gonna fight, then count me in!" Said Bakugou. "Alright then, get ready!" Said Boboiboy.

"Magnetic....Punch!" Vargoba attacked the three with his magnetic punch by attracting enough metal and made it into a fist. The three dodged the attack and was ready to attack. "Boboiboy Blaze! Blazing Fire Punch!" "Gravity Punch!" "Howitzer Impact!" The three attacked Vargoba with their most powerful attacks but it wasn't enough. "You think that will be enough to hurt me?! Now let's see if you can withstand this! Magnetic Creation! Magnetic Steel Hook!" Vargoba created a magnetic hook out of steel Boboiboy and Yaya did not believe on what just happened as they did not know Vargoba was able to do this. The students watched the battle in fear since they were being held hostage by Vargoba's pirate crew.

"DIE!!! HOWITZER IMP-.." Bakugou was cut off by Vargoba's counter attack. "Magnetic Hook Swing!" Vargoba counter attacked Bakugou and send him flying towards Class-1A. The class was able to catch Bakugou but he was hurt really bad. "Bakubro! You alright?" Asked Kirishima. "What do you think?! Of course I'm not alright shitty hair!" Yelled Bakugou in pain. "Let me go! I can still fight!" Bakugou was trying to go and fight again but the class was holding him back as he is injured badly. "Bakugou that's enough! Your hurt. Just leave the rest to Boboiboy and Yaya!" Yelled Aizawa in order to stop him.

Meanwhile with the BoYa couple, they were attacking Vargoba but it's not effective as he is stronger now. "How irritating! Magnetic Punch!" "Yaya get out of the way!" Boboiboy yelled as he pushed Yaya away from the attack and took the attack for himself in order to protect Yaya. "AARGH!" Boboiboy yelled in pain as he was smash into a wall. The audience gasped in shocked as they saw Boboiboy was smash into a wall. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" Yaya yelled at Vargoba and starts attacking him. "MULTI MAXIMUM GRAVITY PUNCH!" Yaya landed hits on Vargoba with her full strength and was even making small earthquakes by her punched landing a hit on Vargoba. Just as Yaya was about to make a her last attack, Vargoba quickly attacked Yaya before she attacked him.