SPORTS FESTIVAL PART TWO: CAVALRY BATTLE

Previously on Boboiboy Academia...

"Alright! That was a great first round! The first top 45 will move on to the next part of the sports festival!" "The next part of the sports festival will be....Cavalry Battle!" Said Midnight.

"Cavalry?" Asked Boboiboy and Yaya.

Now.....onto the story :)

3rd person POV:

"Yes, a cavalry battle is that students must form teams with maximum four people where three are the horse and the one is the rider. Each student is given a point value and a team's value depending on where their members finished in the preliminaries. First place is worth ten million points. Points are valued via headbands. The goal is to steal the other teams headbands in order to raise the team's score. Contestants are not allowed to make the other team fall on purpose. However if a team falls or loses their headbands, they can still compete until the thirty minute time limit is up" Midnight explains.

"Alright then, time for you to form up your teams. You are given fifteen minutes to form up your teams." Midnight said as all of the students try to form up their teams. A lot of students wanted to team up with Bakugou since he was in second place for the obstacle race but he ended up teaming up with Kirishima, Sero and Mina. Izuku and Uraraka tried to team up with Iida but he ended up teaming with Todoroki, Kaminari and Momo. However, Tokoyami and someone from the support course, Mei Hatsume, joined their team. Everyone else form up their team while Boboiboy and Yaya were just left alone.

"Hey you two. Have you two formed up a team? If not, you'll be disqualified."  Said Midnight. Boboiboy had an idea but he had to asked his girlfriend if it's a good idea. "Yaya, should I split into three so it will be a full team of four?" Asked Boboiboy. "Well I would say it is a bad idea but remember what Aizawa sensei said. He wants to know more about us and our powers so I think you should do it." Yaya replied. "Alright then. Yes Ms Midnight. We have formed up a team." Answered Boboiboy. "Alright but where are your other two members?" Asked midnight. "Here! Boboiboy Triple Split!" Said Boboiboy as he split into his three elements, Earth, Lightning and Leaf.

"EH?! HE CLONED HIMSELF INTO THREE?!"Everyone in the stadium was shocked even Aizawa to see Boboiboy split into three

"EH?! HE CLONED HIMSELF INTO THREE?!"Everyone in the stadium was shocked even Aizawa to see Boboiboy split into three. "WHAT?! Boboiboy isn't your quirk elemental manipulation? How are you able to do that?!" Asked Midoriya as he kept on asking questions to Boboiboy. "Midoriya calm down. I'll explain it later. Or at least let Aizawa sensei explain." Said Boboiboy. "AIZAWA SENSEI KNOWS?!" Asked the whole of class 1-a. "He wanted me to tell him about my quirk. So I did." Earth explained. "Let's get to it then. Yaya you be the rider. The three of us will be the horse." Said Lightning. "Do you think we should do the Fusion Kuda-Kuda Supra Stance?" Asked our innocent naive Leaf. The two other elements facepalmed while Yaya said "No my sweet innocent Leaf. It mean you three will carry me. Not doing the Fusion Kuda-Kuda Supra Stance." Yaya explained. "Alright, then let's give it our all. However if things don't go good for us, we know what to do." Said Earth. "What is that?" Asked Leaf. "We will have to use our second-tier elements." Earth answered. Leaf and Lightning nodded and gets ready to begin the match.