S.F TOURNAMENT BATTLE: PART ONE

Previously on Boboiboy Academia....

"A one on one battle....let's give it all we got Yaya." Said Boboiboy as he was holding her hand

"Let's do this Boboiboy!" Said Yaya as she was holding his hand.

And now.....

3rd person POV:

"Alright everyone. Here are the contestants that are going against each other." Said Midnight as she shows a list of the students fighting each other. "I'm going against someone named Hitoshi Shinsou?" Said Midoriya. "And I'm up against Sero...." Said Todoroki with his straight face. "I'm up against Ibara Shiozaki. I wonder who's that?" Asked Boboiboy. "Looks like I'm up against Iida....great...." Said Kaminari with his sarcastic voice. "Mei Hatsume? Who's that?" Asked Yaya. Aoyama vs Mina, Tokoyami vs Momo and Kirishima vs TestuTetsu . "Eh?! Uraraka?" Asked Bakugou. Uraraka heard him and was feeling scared.

So there began the first match. Shinsou went on to brainwash Midoriya but Midoriya was able to break free of his mind controlling brainwash and was able to win the first round. The second battle went on and Todoroki won by encasing Sero in ice and leaving half of the arena frozen.

"Alright! The third match is up. He's a boy that starts with a B and can manipulate 7 elements in one quirk, from the Hero Course, BOBOIBOY!" Said Present Mic. "Eh?! Manipulate 7 elements? How is able to that?! Is he really that strong?!" Everyone in the Stadium kept on questioning about Boboiboy having the ability to manipulate 7 elements. "VERSUS....a girl with thorns as her hair and very pricky, Ibara Shiozaki!" Present Mic said as he introduced everyone to Shiozaki.

"Nice to meet you Ibara Shiozaki. Let's give the audience a great match. It's great to meet someone who has a thorn quirk." Said Boboiboy. "Oh my. Nice to meet you to Boboiboy. Let's see who will win this match." Shiozaki replied. "Alright begin!" Present Mic started the battle. Shiozaki kept on attack Boboiboy with her hair-like thorn vines but Boboiboy kept on dodging them. 'It's a good thing that Tok Kasa trained me so I can dodge attacks easily' thought Boboiboy. "If I keep on attacking him. He won't be able to change into his elements. What I've learn, there's a split ten seconds where Boboiboy is vulnerable when he shouts 'Elemental Power! Boboiboy...' and I think that's when I should strike." Shiozaki whispered to herself. 'I see. She's planning to keep on attacking me so I can only concentrate on dodging and unable to change into my elements. But I think I know what to do' thought Boboiboy as he was planning something.

Shiozaki was about to attack Boboiboy once again. "Here Take this-....what?" Shiozaki stopped as she saw Boboiboy in his 'Unique Stance'. Everyone was silent when they saw Boboiboy in stance.

  Everyone was silent when they saw Boboiboy in stance

"Haha Behold! The Fusion Kuda-Kuda Supra Stance." Said Boboiboy as he was doing his stance. Everyone was laughing at Boboiboy not knowing what was he doing. Yaya saw this and facepalmed but she giggles as Boboiboy was actually quite funny while doing it. "Boboiboy my bro...what are you doing pfft...." Kirishima watching as he was laughing with Sero, Kaminari and Mina. "Is...pfft...that...part of Boboiboy's plan...pfft..." Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida said as they were trying to hold their laughter as they thought it would be rude to laugh at their friend. "Whoever trained Boboiboy must be a whacko..."said Bakugou and Todoroki in unison.