Chapter 13: Stay awhile

Start from the beginning

I shrug, "I mean if you want. You make the decisions and do what you want," I turn away from him as he let me loose.

I know he knows that I am hurting inside, but he doesn't know what's hurting me. I am not even in the mood for anything anymore. I need a shower to calm me down.

It hurts that no one notices I am missing.

Entering the bathroom, I set the bag of clothes Lorenzo got me on the toilet before undressing.

I turn on the shower and glance at my reflection in the mirror, seeing a lost girl filled with uncertainty and questions swirling in her mind.

When will Lorenzo allow me to see my mother? When will it be safe to leave and visit her? Is my life tied to him forever? Will I ever return to college? Am I still considered a hostage? And why hasn't anyone reported me missing?

Feeling overwhelmed, I let out a sigh and turn towards the shower, stepping inside and closing the door.

As the water flows over me, I shut my eyes, trying to find answers to the questions haunting me.

Reaching for a bottle containing both body wash and shampoo, I take a bit in my hand and work it into my hair, trying to relax as I rinse it out and then apply some to my body.

Lost in my thoughts, I lean my head down, allowing the water to wash over me.

The shower door opens, and Lorenzo walks in, closing it behind him, interrupting my moment of contemplation.

Should I even warn anymore-

He hugs his body against mine, rocking us gently. I lean my head against his shoulder, keeping my eyes closed. I feel so safe in his arms; I feel so attached to him.

Was he my missing piece? Was it meant for me to be kidnapped to be with him? God, it feels like it is.

He slowly turns me around so I can look up at him, the shower sprinklers sprinkling down on us. His eyes are piercing into mine while I look into his. I feel as if he can stare into my soul and see everything I am feeling.

His lips slowly move closer to mine until he is inches away from kissing me. He breathes against my lips, waiting for me to lean in and kiss. I move my head closer to him and claim my lips with his. He moves his lips slowly with mine before placing his tongue inside my mouth while I do the same moving our mouths in a circular motion. I pull my head back then look into his eyes, knowing what I want, and the look in his eyes tells me he wants it too.

I claim my lips with his once again as his hands slowly move down my body grabbing up my ass. I groan against his lips, slowly running my hands up his firm abs, chest, up to his shoulders, then I wrap my arms around his neck, slowly moving my lips in a circular motion.

Lorenzo's hands unexpectedly grab my thighs, and he lifts me from the ground, making me wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his hardness pressing against me, causing me to groan.

He lowers me over his cock, making me moan out in pleasure as I take him inside, he leans my back against the wall, and I groan as he fully lowers me over his tremendous cock.

I pull away from his kiss to try and process taking him in with pleasure, moaning as he begins to thrust into me. My eyes are open, looking into his that are glowing dark with sexual appetite. I bit down on my bottom lip to control the urge to cry out, as his thrusts start at a fast pace, "yeah, mhm," I close my eyes holding my head back in satisfaction. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Yeah, baby," Lorenzo growls, starting to thrust even faster, making my grip around his shoulders tightening. Fuck yes, he never fails to make me satisfied.