💜I Do💜

Everyone and everything seemed to freeze as I knelt down on the floor in front of Dim. I awaited his answer with both dread and excitement, sweat dripping down the back of my neck.

Dim started trembling a little as he looked at me with wide eyes.

Dim: Oh, L... I-I...

I held my breath as he searched for words.

Dim: YES!!! YES!!! A million times YES!!!

I let out the breath I was holding as he rushed up and tackled me into a hug. We both laughed and cried with joy as he hugged me tightly. I lowered my voice down to a whisper.

Mr.L: Sorry that I don't have a ring or anything... I kinda had to improvise, heh.

Dim: It doesn't matter... I'm just so happy you thought of this at all! Besides, I don't have hands right now. Ah ha ha!

I held onto Dim and looked into the crowd of people, expecting judgemental stares. Instead, everyone looked...

Happy for me?

Timpani squealed with joy as she ran over and hugged us both.

Timpani: I knew it would work! I knew you would be happy! I KNEW that you would confess!

I let out an awkward laugh. Blumiere came up to us and pulled Timpani back a little with a chuckle.

Blumiere: Give them some space, Timpani.

Timpani: Okay, okay! I will!

She and Blumiere laughed as they walked over to everyone else. Dim leaned into me as I hugged him tighter.

Mr.L: Heh, so... When do you want to do this..?

Dim paused for a moment.

Dim: Maybe sooner than you think.

He let go of me and floated over to Nastasia.

Dim: Nastasia~!

Nastasia: Hm? Oh! Uh, congratulations! What can I help you with?

Dim: You are technically a certified priest, are you not?

Nastasia: I-I can conduct weddings, yeah.

I turned to Dim.

Mr.L: You really want to do this?

Dim: Oh, did you not want to do this so soon..?

Mr.L: No, no! I want to go through with it! I don't want to waste another second waiting to be with you!

Dim: Awww....L...

Nastasia smiled at us.

Nastasia: If I can get everyone here to pitch in, I can have an altar set up in no time, 'K?

Both Dim and I nodded.

Mr.L: Perfect!

Nastasia gave us another warm smile before she walked over to everyone else. I held onto Dim by what was supposed to be his hand.

Mr.L: We're really going to do this... The thought of this, years ago to me would've been insane...

Dim: Well, you're with the right person for insane~!

We laughed again as we held each other tight.

--------------Lazy Time Skip-OOf--------------

Nastasia: A little to the left... And, good!

O'Chunks set down the last bench and took a step back. The Inner Sanctum had been transformed into an entire wedding chapel! Enough benches were lined up so everyone there could have a seat.