Chapter 16 - Dreadful plan

Shuichi POV

'I said a lot to that liar, how am I supposed to remember every word I said before.'

 I thought as I lied down on my bed staring up at my ceiling.

 Maybe I should've asked Miu? I thought to myself. but then I remembered her saying "I'm probably just too tired to give a straight answer right now...I'm sorry but...can you please go?".

 Yeah, she wouldn't have answered.

 Maybe I should ask around? 

Or maybe ask...him. 

As much as I dreaded the thought, he was the one who I said that seemingly mean a thing. At least...that's how everyone acts like it is. 

What could I have said that was mean to that liar? What possibly could hurt his feelings? 

I sighed. 

I guess I'll find a time when Rantaro isn't near him to get him talking. At least I'll have access to him for even a short period of time. It'll just be one question I ask...then I'll try and ask the others...yeah, that's a set plan!

 I smiled though silently dreading the plan I had. 

However, although talking to...Kokichi...isn't something I want to do, I want to be friends with Rantaro again so I don't mind being a bit annoyed. 

With this plan set, I continued thinking of some of the things I said to Kokichi

'I mean, I mostly just said things I usually would...I mean sure I did get mad at him during Miu's trial but I can't think of someone who wasn't mad at him besides Monokuma...' 

There was nothing I remembered that really would hurt Kokichi. He rarely does anything else but lie, plus you can never tell if he's being real with his emotions when he talks to you... I sighed.

 I'll just ask him tomorrow.

 I'll have to make it quick though, I doubt Rantaro will be away from him for long.