Chapter 12 - Midnight snack

(Hi guys c:)

I woke up in the middle of the night craving a midnight snack. Before getting up and looking for a can of panta, I looked at Rantaro who was laying next to me. I smiled, seeing a piece of hair dangling on his forehead before moving it off gently with my finger. Thinking about what happened today, I couldn't help but be grateful for the person in front of me. As a liar no one trusted me, and I didn't trust anyone. 

'He...was the first person to break that sequence.' I thought as I fully brushed away any leftover hair on his forehead.
'I...feel like I should trust him.' I hesitantly kissed his forehead.

"I'll..." I lifted my face to look at him.

"I'll trust you...I will.".

I smiled and proceeded to stand up, making my way to the fridge. I hadn't known that Rantaro was actually up but even so...I wouldn't have minded much. After all...I want to make that a promise. I don't want that to be another one of my lies.

I went to the fridge and saw a cans of panta already on the nearby counter. I was slightly shocked but knew that I hadn't payed much attention to the counter.

"Rantaro he...brought those for me" I smiled and took two.
'I'll have to thank him in the morning...'