Chapter 14 - Idea

(Haiii~~ ty for 4.9k~~)

(Shuichi POV)

I went up to Miu's room. I knew it was late, and I knew I could've asked her tomorrow but...if I can get some answers today...

I stopped myself from knocking. "N-no that's not-" 

"What's not what sidekick?" Kaito said walking up to me with Maki

"I-I uhh..." I glanced at Maki hoping for some help, as I thought she might know what I was thinking about. 

"He...he asked Miu to make something for him, I kinda forgot what it was but I guess you came here for that right? I get that she might be asleep and it isn't nice to wake her up but...she promised to get it done way before now so I think it might be ok...". 

I looked at Maki and immediately caught on to her act. 

"Y-yeah I didn't know if it would be a good idea to w-wake her up now but y-you're right...". 

Kaito beamed showing interest, "What did you ask her for!" he said filled with curiosity. 

"H-Huh?!" I asked. 

"Maki roll said you asked for something! Come on tell us!" Maki glared at Kaito and he immediately got the hint not to say that again 

"I-I-I" 

"Yeah, I also wanna know" I looked at the person whose voice belonged to and saw Kaede who half-heartedly smiled at me. "What did you ask for Shuichi?" 

"I-um" I looked back at Maki but she shrugged and looked as if she was trying to find a way out of this situation but then- 

"IF YOU ASSHOLES DONT STOP MAKING NOISE AT MY DOOR I SWEAR IM GONNA- oh it's you guys!" Miu said looking at us all shocked.

 "Hey, Miu! Shuichi-" 

"He needs something from you. You were supposed to make it. Go." Maki cut Kaito off and shoved Miu and I into Miu's room, closing the door swiftly after that.

I didn't know that Kaede was still at the door though, let alone that she was upset.