"Itachi?" I asked and he turned slightly and nodded his head. I then stood next to him and stood in horror. I then see Itachi press some buttons and changes the screen to Izumi. He then pulls out a booklet containing Uchiha, and flips to her page.

FIRE LEAF: IZUMI UCHIHA

EXAM ATTEMPTS: 1

SPECIALIZED SKILLS: TAIJUTSU

NOTES: EXCEPTIONAL IMPROVEMENT IN TAIJUTSU SKILLS OVER THE PAST YEAR.

'this is what he's been doing, this is sick.' I thought, I then watch him flip through the pages once more.

FIRE LEAF : SASUKE UCHIHA

EXAM ATTEMPTS: 0

SPECIALIZED SKILLS: FIRE STYLE

NOTES: ENTERED THE ACADEMY AND IS TOP OF HIS CLASS

'This pisses my off! How can they even put this in here!' I thought 

end of flashback 

I sighed and rubbed my face, that's when I heard the door shut and lock. I turned and saw Iruka lock the door. 

"Iruka! What The Fuck! Let me out!" I said and glared at him through the door. I saw Iruka shake his head and looked off to the side. 

"I don't have time for this shit!" I said and placed my hands into fists. I then gripped the door knob and twisted it and broke it. I pulled open the door and looked right and left. 

"Where did he go?" I asked out loud and that's when I saw someone leaned against the wall. 

"Well, well, Y/n-sama was it? Truely sorry about your daughters disappearance." A female voice said.  

"Oh, and who might you be?" I asked and she laughed. 

" Aiya Hara, the head of the school. So sorry for Iruka, he was only following orders." Aiya said and placed her hand on her hip. 

"Oh and why did you lock me in there?" I asked and she picked her fingernail and then examined them. 

"Just giving me enough time to come talk to you." Aiya replied.

"Oh, well then I could have waited. Now could you be a dear and show me the footage? It seems there a passcode needed." I laughed and She joined in. 'Something is definitely off about this woman.' 

"You are very perceptive aren't you. Getting so close to figure out where your precious Rin is..." She mocked. 

"Fine, if your not going to help then I could just force the information out of you." I smiled and she smacked her lips. 

"Go ahead and-" She said and I punched her into the wall, creating a giant hole. I walked from the debris and saw Aiya hunched over coughing. 

"I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't quite hear you? " I said and walked over to her and placed my foot on her stomach. 

"(cough) I'll never (cough) you anything." Aiya replied and I hummed. 

"Who took my daughter?" I asked. 

Silence 

"Sigh, I really didn't want to have to do this but.. you leave me no choice..." I replied and I entrapped her into a genjutsu. There's a reason why I'm called the Grim Reaper, I entrap a person into a nightmare and steal their soul away. Of course the soul part is false I'm only human. 

...5 minutes later....

"Alright it's time to wake up now." I said and released the genjustsu and Aiya bolted up. She looked up at me in pure terror. 

"Now, Where is my daughter?" I asked.

"I-Its the masked man...he took her." Aiya stuttered. 

"Where?" I asked. 

"I-I don't know! Seriously!" She pleaded and I sighed. 

"Frankly I don't believe you...but, you could at least tell me where he was last." I replied and she looked off to the side.

"The land of Rain." She said and I smiled. 

"Great, Thank you." I smiled and walked off. I looked off to the side and saw a bunch of kids staring at me. I waved and brought my pointer finger to my mouth and winked. 

Bonus: 

"You could have done that with a little less violence." Kakashi said. 

"What do you mean, I didn't do anything." I replied.

"Y/n! Seriously there's a hole in the school building and you put someone in critical condition!" Kakashi shouted and Sasuke snickered. 

"Kakashi! We don't have time! We needed answers and fast!" I countered and he sighed. 

silence

"So, how is it ok for Nee-chan to destroy the school and I got into trouble for stealing a couple of files." Sasuke asked. 

"Because, I can do whatever I want." I said and everyone facepalmed. 

"That made no sense." Itachi replied.