Chapter 9: Bellatrix

Start from the beginning

Right. Bella hadn't seen it before but indeed Andromeda could be seen behind the owners of that filthy place. Next to him.

"I'm going to teach you how to get revenge" her Master smirked. His smile always comforted Bellatrix "If you want to hurt that mudblood, you have to hurt the people that he cares about. They get weak and vulnerable..." he approached Bella and touched her hair gently, putting some locks behind her ear. Every time he touched her, Bellatrix stopped breathing "And it's easy to do whatever we want with them"

Bellatrix simply looked at him, she nodded unsure.

"How much do you want to hurt him, Bella?" He asked now very close. He touched her chin "Would you do anything?"

"Anything My Lord" Bellatrix smiled. Her Master always understood her.

The Dark Lord smiled as well "That's why you are my favorite"

*********************************************************

May, 1972

It was the first time Bella went to an actual mission. That was usually the work of men. But the Dark Lord had specifically invited her to this one. He had grabbed her hand, and smiled at her. She had loved it. The Death Eaters had attacked and destroyed the Sleeping Dragon Bar. They had masks in case they weren't recognized. And this was the change of Bellatrix using all the dark magic she had learned.

They had found The Penroses upstairs. The blood-traitors. Bellatrix felt such satisfaction when The Dark Lord killed the muggle woman first. She'd never seen someone died before. Bellatrix had expected to feel something for that woman, especially when her children and husband cried in pain. But no. Bella didn't feel anything at all. Maybe it was the fact that she was a muggle, she didn't know.

They tightened up the children. Bella took care of this. She had felt such pleasure seeing the ropes pressure the young man's neck. Bella knew she was Tonks' friend; they had been hugging in that Daily Prophet picture. And as he protested in pain, Bella imagined it was Tonks himself.

The younger kids kept crying and crying. A boy and girl about 8 years old. Bellatrix's head hurt.

"SHUT UP!" she screamed blasting a silencing curse on them. Their older brother cried.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked full of rage "Why did we do wrong?"

"I'm cleaning the place from SCUM like yourself" Bellatrix laughed

"Please, please!" the father begged on the floor "They didn't do anything wrong! Let them go"

"You know what to do, Bella" The Dark Lord spoke, his voice penetrating Bellatrix's voice.

Bellatrix looked at Tonks' friend and she thought of him. She remembered the way Tonks was hugging and kissing her sister. She felt herself filling up of rage.

"Remember you have to mean it!"

"Stay away from my sister" she whispered with her eyes closed

"Your sister?" the young man asked "Wha..."

"CRUCIO!"

The spell had worked. The young wizard cried in pain. Bellatrix was overwhelmed. It was the first time she used that spell with another wizard. She felt so much better now. She took off her mask and rubbed her hair proud of what she had done. She looked at HIM. The Dark Lord took off his mask as well. His red eyes meet hers, showing how proud He was of Her. They both smiled at each other.