Bonus - Random shorts

Start from the beginning

Axel sat beside Nora and Nick and watched as Nyx ran around the pool playing with Noah and Chasing Ronin around, but having no such luck since Ronin was a demon he could just move as fast as a vampire.

"Ronin you Fucking demon twink !" Nyx shouted in frustration when Ronin pushed him in the pool.

Axel just laughed .

"You know I never saw him this happy , this childish it's like the Nyx I knew when I was 13 is back!" Nora said out of the blue.
Nick nodded .
Axel's confused reaction gave away the question.

"When we turned and shit it was like Nyx took all upon himself to keep us safe and look after us , and he already had a traumatic childhood, he was stripped away of his childhood so watching him happy makes us happy , he deserves it!" Nora said smiling gently.

"Atleast he isn't killing for fun now!" Nick joked.

"Yeah yeah!" They laughed.

A guard appeared with some news.

"We found and caught the rogue that's been terrorizing the streets of New Jersey!" He announced.

"I think it could wait! "Nyx said getting out of the pool.

" It's Dylan lord Nyx! "The guard said lowering his head.

" What Dylan as in Lance's mate? "The guard nodded at nyx's questions.

Nyx was beyond happy and excited to see Dylan a century back he basically adopted the little vampire.

"Y'all be here and enjoy I'll be back!" Nyx said and he left to the dungeons.

As he entered he heard growling and hissing.
Behide the vervain laced bars on the wall tied to chains was Dylan his clothes were tattered and blood was all over him.

"Dylan? Dylan? Baby can you hear me?" Nyx asked softly.
The vampire looked up and growled his eyes were completely black , he was a full rogue.

Nyx decided he would use his compulsion.
He sat down and took Dylan's face in his hand he tried to bite him but his hold was unaltered.

"Now listen here carefully you will stop behaving like an animal, flip your humanity switch back aso we can talk with decency.

The compulsion worked and Dylan's eyes turned normal he looked around and then his eyes landed on Nyx. He started sobbing.

"Shh ! Shhh! Calm down tell me what happened ? Look at me baby why did you turn it off?" He asked .
After few minutes of sobbing the little vampire calmed down.

" Can you tell me what happened?
Fetch me a blood bag! "He ordered the guard.

" It's Lance , he left me ! " Dylan said and Nyx got mad.

" What why would he do that? "Nyx asked angrily.

" You were gone for a century Nyx he got old and he died me being vampire lived!"he spat out bitterly.

Nyx calmed down.
" Please finish me Nyx kill me I wanted to be with him, the emotions are all too overwhelming and the things I did for past 36 years just release me of this!"he begged.

" You have been like this for past 36 years!!"Nyx asked shocked.

Dylan nodded and begged.
" Can I ?"Nyx asked and getting the meaning Dylan nodded and allowed him into his mind.

The memories were not to great , Dylan did turn on full monster and the kills , oh god!

" I - I - can't  kill you Dylan I can't do it you are like me little brother!"Nyx said sadly.