Chapter 4 : Friendly Stranger

-
Axel's office above

-

Axel's Pov:

The meeting went in a blurr and I couldn't pay attention to whatever bullshit they were saying.

It was a good thing that I read those files before the meeting and knew that all of these issues could have been solved by these idiots themselves instead of sitting here and arguing for 3 hours. I couldn't even focus in what the board was saying , all they did was shouting and arguing.

Like how was getting new models and getting new designers was being discussed here.

All they have to do was to leave those files on my desk and I could have just signed them.
Like why are they even arguing over recruiting new models and designers when we certainly need them?

I already gave them the order to do that and here they are arguing that we shouldn't?!

My mind wandered off to someone whom I invited to stay over at my house and weirdly who also appeared in my dream yesterday.

The dream was weirdly erotic and I woke up with raging hard on and a wet spot on my boxers.

The dream started of weirdly like I was in a party drinking and then suddenly in a flash I was running in a forest from something, and blood red eyes seemed to follow me but then the scene changed and I was in my house , in my room and the sight infront of me was what made me hard just by thinking it.

I moved towards him , there he was my precious angel tied up in black satin ribbons sitting there waiting for me to do something , anything to his body which was all mine to please, love and abuse.

His body naked and glistening with sweat of nervousness, glowing due to red lights of the room.

I grabbed his chin and jerked him upwards towards my face. My breath fanning over his lips and I could see he wanted nothing just me to kiss him senseless.

He whimpered , I knew he wanted to see what was happening to him but he couldn't for there was a blindfold on his eyes.

I went to kiss him .
My lips perfectly moulded into his like we were made for each other.
It started slow filled with passion which soon turned into a heated makeout session.
Just few moments later he moved back panting for air.

I started moving towards his jaw kissing it slowly as slow moans and gasps left his mouth.

The surrounding was heating up quickly , I slowly palmed him and slid my hands into his boxers.
" sir " he whimpered. It turned me on to great extent .

" Sir" he whimpered again,

but this time it sounded different .

It wasn't his soft , lust laced , nearly broken voice .

It was a professionally uncomfortable sound.

"SIR" I jerked suddenly and found myself in the meeting room.

I shook my head to clear those thoughts and looked around to find all eyes of the board were on me .

"Sir, what do you think?" A young man from the board asked.

" Yeah it's fine , I saw the finances , I would suggest you look after the broadcasting whereas do you seriously appointing new models and designs is something to discuss in meetings like this?! Next time don't tell me things I already know and be less lethargic"