Before you read

Hey guys!

Well this is my first story and also my first language is not english so ignore if it gets cranky somewhere!you could just point it out no need to be rude .

The terms and ideas used in this are inspired from the vampire diaries because I feel the plot and idea in that are most suitable and have a strong base so please don't attack me .

I changed it according to my imagination but the base and use of terminology will most likely to be from that! The story will get gory and smutty in some parts .

This story is gay love story and contains boy on boy mature content , it also has some slight bdsm topics as well, so if you have anything against that don't read the book , I don't want unnecessary hate.

Please do not copy , we take hours and days writing these stories and coming up with chapters . If you find someone copying the storyline please let me know .

Also the images of people used in the story is not related at all. The images are how I imagined the characters looks and personality. I do not own the photos and they are only for character inspiration purpose.

It's a fictional story and is not intended to hurt anyones sentiments.

And that is all that is necessary.

1st book of the supernatural world series.
The characters from other books will appear once or twice for brief time period. There are four books that are taking placea in the same universe.

Two will come soon, two already published.

Edit: Currently being edited as there are lots of loopholes and gals that need to be filled also grammatical error.

It's my first book and though I tried to edit and revise it as best as I can if you find mistake , mostly grammatical or spelling errors please either ignore or kindly point it out so I can correct it.

But if you're reading it enjoy the story;)