Chapter 6 : Avoiding Him

-
Lance above
-

Axel's Pov:

The snarky waitress arrived again to take our orders , she was continuously eyeing Nyx up and down and he had no problem with it making me mad for obvious reasons.

I dont know why I am getting jealous and this weird feeling of possessiveness over him. Like hell we are like friends only and what am I even thinking?

God it has only been fed days since I met him and here am I thinking of various scenarios.

Obviously I would never date a man? Right?

But him I'm not sure where he stands.

It's like a chaos of feelings with him. I want him to be mine but I'm confused. I was broken out of my train of thoughts by the waitress.

"Are you ready to order now ?" She asked tapping her pen on her notepad.

" I'm not sure . What should I have? " Nyx asked unsure, looking up to me with innocent eyes.

My heart swelled up in pride and adoration that he asked me eventhough it was only regarding dinner.

Before I could speak the waitress spoke again. Aghhh you annoying little bitch!!!

"Would you like me to recommend some of our popular dishes?" She asked Nyx and before I could protest , he nodded. I growled under my breath.

" Well people on their first date usually order something romantic. You can have honey glazed chicken thighs or one pan cheesy spaghetti pie or today's special skillet chicken pot pie! " She said and smiled at us.
My mind went crazy when she said we were on a date, in a good way.

I blushed slightly.

" Oh we aren't on a dat-" he tried to correct her looking flushed himself and eyeing me warily. He must have thought I would have been offended but I was far from offended.

" We are on a date! " I cut him off.
She smiled and Nyx blushed and smiled nervously.
"I'll take the skillet chicken pot pie" I said.

" Same" he said eyeing me up and
down , his cheeks and eyes were red.

She nodded and left.

" You didn't tell me we are on a date." He whisper-yelled. I smirked.

"It can be whatver you want prince Nyx." I said making my voice sound deep and seductive.

He blushed and rolled his eyes. But I could see the shiver that coursed through his body.

I didn't knew where this sudden wave of confidence hit me but it made him blush so it was worth it.

As long as his sole attention is on me.
Everything's worth it.

Our food arrived few minutes later and we ate the food which was delicious.

Having chats about random things and likes and dislikes was what made the dinner interesting but all I was focused on was his moaning as he savoured the dishes in front of him. His moans made it hard for me to swallow the food down but oh well. Couldn't do much about it.

Like a melody to my ear , I listened to his rant as he ate . I observed him closely how his hands would move around when he recalled some incidents that happened to him or how he would smile nervously and blush when he thought he shared to much or how he pouted adorably when I laughed at his stupid mistake as a kid.

He was beautiful ,literally and metamorphically.
I wanted to pay but he wouldn't take it so we split the bill.

When we left ,it was already past ten at night and the chilling winds of London hit us on our faces . The night was quiet and we enjoyed our so called date which was totally unplanned.