Chapter 1 : Pilot

-
I do not own the pictures or anything, I just picked them up from pinterest. This is how I imagine Axel.
-

Axel's pov:

I sighed in frustration and dropped my pen on the table . The time was passing extremely slow and each minute felt like an hour. It was only 7 in the evening and it was raining heavily outside to the point I cant see the sky.

Today was a long tiring day .
Usually I like working but today , my mind wandered some where else , or on someone else , a person who I couldn't get out of my head since months.

I couldn't help but think of the memories only to cringe and scowl in mock anger. I wondered 'what must she be doing right now? ' and her smiling face came into my mind and the disgusting memory filled my head making my mood dampen.
Even the good memories made me struck with a pain.

Flashback

Two weeks ago

"
I completed my usual day work and packed to leave. I have been so busy lately due to the upcoming fashion week I couldn't give much time to my girlfriend.

Not only I was done early today ,I also was done for the fashion week and I thought I should surprise her with some flowers, so I left the office.

"I'm going home early Sharon " I told my assistant . She looked up from her computer and nodded

"ok sir! Have a great day"

"you too" .

I got to my black BMW X5 Parked in the lot and drove towards my home. After picking up some pansies which were Emily's favourite and some chocolates I drove happily to my mansion.

When I arrived I found another car parked outside my mansion.
I was confused as I didn't have any car of that hideous green colour and neither did I invited someone. And the maids would have contacted me if someone was visiting.

I parked my car and went in, but there was no one . The halls and kitchen were empty . Not even a single maid but then I heard something . It was thumping and was coming from upstairs and getting more close to staircase I realised it wasn't something it was someone.

They were moaning and grunting.
And what shocked and provoked me was the moans sounded like of Emily .

Enraged with whatever happening upstairs ,I rushed to my bedroom and what I found made my blood boil with such anger that I would have exploded. My girlfriend of 3 years , my sub was lying there with a guy on top of her thrusting in and out of her. And they had the audacity to continue as they didn't even heard me coming in.

I looked down to find three suitcase packed and kept near the door frame.

"What The Hell Is Happening Here?" I growled ,my words dripping with such ferocity I must have sounded like an angry wolf.

They quickly scrambled away.

"oh! Honey you are back! I didn't knew you were coming so early ?! "she said smiling nervously and trying to talk calmly as if she wasn't just cheating on me.

" Well what the hell are you doing!?" I asked still enraged.

" Umm! I was planning a surprise for you!!" She said smirking.

I tilted my head in confusion , still angry but the smirk on her face made my heart hurt. She didn't even regret it.

"See Axel I'm sorry but I fell out of love okay, and It was a long time ago. But then I found someone else ,better i would say and Marco here loves me. He is far more better than you. I only stayed with you because he needed money and you being a blind idiot in love gave it me ,no scratch that us." She explained scoffing and rolling her eyes, her tone specifically said 'bored and i don't give two shits '.