Chapter 5 : Date?

-
I'm not getting reads and I'm sad:') but I'll continue anyway nyx's outfit above ...
Edit: i got reads and too many:))I'm Happy af
-

Axel's Pov:

Waking up to a delicious aroma of pancakes was unexpected and it was totally new and surprisingly nice.
I told maids not to make me breakfast since I was always in a hurry.
Sometimes I'd eat cereal or swing by some cafe for breakfast if I was early.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do other necessities.
After showering I got ready and headed down to the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen , I gasped slowly. I didnt knew whether I should be surprised by the tasty and fluffy pancakes on the table or the sight of Nyx in what appeared to be a black crop top showing his toned abs and tanned skin.
He wore a black cargo pant along with white vans.
There was weird pentagram like tattoo on his waist which nonetheless looked good. That was not the only tattoo , he had many others like a hawk, a bat , skull and what appeared to be half angel half devil wings on his back.

"god you look delicious " I muttered under my breath, I didn't even realised what I said.

"I know they are delicious , sit down and have some" He beamed at me with mischievous eyes.

I looked at him shock , did he just said that !?! Oh God he heard that. I mentally panicked.

" Will you stop staring? And close your mouth. Just sit and eat it " He ordered me and rolled his eyes.

I sat down and frowned , first no one orders me around its annoying second why did I comply and sit?
I sighed and focused on him staring at me.
" Eat ? "He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Oh you mean pancakes?" I asked him relieved.

"Yes what else would you find delicious?" He asked raising a brow at me.

I sighed in relief that he didn't heard me .
"Apart from me?" He asked cheekily , smirking at me.

I looked up in horror
" You heard that!?!" I said flustered.

"Ofcourse and I like it you find me delicious, I know I'm hot babe." He said cheekily winking at me.

" N-no I don't find you delicious, I mean you look hot and you are pretty but not that way pretty more like manly pretty umm and I'm not trying to flirt or something cause ugh I'm straight?" What the hell is wrong with me , that sounds like a question! And for fucks sake why the fuck was I rambling bulshit.

He giggled and muttered an idiot under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm not going to office today ,it's my day off. Feel free to do whatever you want." I grumbled and stuffed the tasty pancakes in my mouth .
My head slammed against the table and I moaned in delight at the first bite.

"Should I be worried?" He asked and I shook my head.

There was something in his cooking which seem almost as if there was some kind of alcohol in it which would intoxicate you into the flavours of dish.

"Ok. Anyway I was heading out , I need to submit my art and look at some changes and stuff they are doing. My section in gallery is also being decorated and rearranged before the display event starts, so bye I'll be late ." He said. I nodded but my head bolted right when the I clearly understood what he meant.

"Wait!! Are you going in that ?" I said eyeing his outfit.

" Yeah ? what's wrong with my outfit?" He asked looking oh so innocently.