Bonus - Random shorts

These are random moments which happened between Nyx and Axel.

{Burning bars}

Before the war......

Nyx's Pov:

Me and Axel sat in the living room in the castle . I sipped on some coffee while he did some of his work.

Nora and Nick came out of nowhere and flopped on the couch.
Me ,Nora and Nick talked among each other through eye contacts.
Few minutes later Axel slammed shut his laptop and grabbed my ass making me yelp.

"Can you three stop talking among yourselves through these eye movements and stop looking at me like that , what are you even talking about?" Axel groaned annoyed.
We three just laughed.

"Oh don't worry Axel , Nyx here was just complaining how ,'axel is being a asshole and not paying enough attention on me' , constantly in our minds" Nick said mimicking my voice.

" Heyy!! "I whined.

" What are you doing though Axel?" Nick asked.

" Nothing it's just this huge bar/hotel my father owned during his time , it got burned in 2012 ,and I have been trying to re establish it under my name , but lot of murders were committed on the same night it was burned so kinda getting hard for me to get it back! "He said sighing.

" You are a vampire , just compel them! "I suggested.
He banged the laptop on his head.

" Why didn't I think of it before? "He groaned.

" No worries babe! "I kissed his head.

" What's the name of this hotel. Anyway? "Nick asked suspicious.

" The four dragons cafe , in los Angeles, why? "Axel asked.

" Nyx isn't it that hotel , remember that night? "Nick said and I tried to remember.

" What hotel, what night?" Axel asked confused.

Realisation stuck me.
"Oh shit!" I snapped my fingers.

"What ?" Axel asked.
"You see I'm sorry Axel!" I kissed his lips cradling him.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"The so called murders in your hotel was my deed!" I grinned innocently.

"What?!?!! Means the fire?" He exclaimed.

I nodded.
" You know my father lost millions on it, I'm losing millions on it!!!" He exclaimed again.

"Oh you have me though , I'm worth those dollars babe!" I said as I grinded against him.

"Oh my god you'll be the death of me?" He groaned. I looked around to see Nora and Nick watching us queitly with their phones out.

" Why did you stop we could have got a good live gay porn to show everyone!! "Nora whined.

" Nora Nick get out ! "With that being said I picked them up with my magic and threw them out.

" They have the video! "Axel argued.
" We only kissed not fucked doesn't matter! "I continue kissing him.

The sex on couch is always amazing !

____________________________________

{Happy hours}

Few months after they met again
After the war

Third person Pov:

It was bright sunny day in June.
Nyx and others decided to sit and enjoy in the pool in the castle gardens.