Chapter 32 : Sensual Lovers

-

Axel's pov:

⚠️Smut chapter⚠️
(Tw: Blood and sex)

I watched Nyx's figure disappear into the upper hallway.

I exhaled loudly as I took off the heavy jacket and hung it on the coat hanger.
Sighing and completely ignoring that my boyfriend is literally naked upstairs I walked in the kitchen without hurrying.
I'm purposely doing this because I want to tease him.

I filled a glass of water and sat down on the chair. I started sipping on it slowly , very slow and small lick like sips.

Today was exceptionally good, the date went well, very well actually and phew , can't believe I jumped off a waterfall that high.Perks of being a vampire as Nyx would say.

The paintball thing was definitely kinda old but we had fun plus it's a childhood game of mine. I have been playing it since I was young and my brother and I were damn competitive when we played it. I think that was the only time my brother and I bonded together.

I knew Nyx very well , if he saved his one wish which would make me do anything for him that means I'm either going to regret it or I'll be fucked , totally.
That guy is as mischievous as a demon .

Hmm , I'm a vampire now does that mean I will automatically hate werewolves and if I see one I would run for their throat?
Nah Axel don't come on stupid conclusion from Twilight or Nyx will curse the Netflix.

Hey wait , Lance is a werewolf and I don't run after him, unless he has blueberry pie or he pissed me off.
But oh shit ,my brother's gonna hate me after this. If he's a hunter he'll run for my throat. I don't think so mum will care as she met Nyx and knew it was gonna happen soon.
I exhaled loudly and let the negative thoughts wash away.
I'm not that disappointed and I don't regret this.

I mean yeah he was going to turn me someday and it happened to be in extreme conditions where I was on death bed plus it was my own doing.
I chugged the glass of water down my throat and kept the glass down.

It was time to go and end this night perfectly.

Eating a chocolate strawberry I headed upstairs.

As I neared the room I could hear his ragged breaths from the stairs.

Vampire hearing.

Tsk tsk tsk. My baby beared all this torture for 20 minutes while I was drinking water and wasting time.
I opened the door to the playroom and felt myself getting hard immediately at the sight infront of me.

There my baby lied with his naked ass in the air , a vibrator fucking him. Soft music played in the background . Red , purple and pink lights danced around the room.
His hands behind his back and an apple stuffed in his mouth as a gag which he seemed to nibble on.

Wait a minute ? Where did he find an apple? Not that I care ,it's arousing.

No he was eating it.

Now this is what you call multitasking.

Don't Axel don't you dare and damn you did it.

Why the hell did I imagine a turkey?!

Nyx must have seen it in my mind as let the half eaten apple drop and let out a moan like laughter.

"Wh-why'd you think thaaat?! Now I feel weird." He said snickering.

"Hungry aren't we?" I asked amused as I picked up the apple and took a bite of it from where he was eating.

"Yes, sir. For many things." He eyed me up and down lustfully.

"You want me undressed?"I asked smirking.
He just let out a needy moan and I got the message and slowly started undressing. He stalked me and my every action. His eyes followed me like an eagle
Hunger and lust clouded his eyes. He stared at me like I was some precious reward that he earned.