Best Day of My Life

Trigger Warnings: swearing, mentions (only says they word) sex, uses the word titties

Prom night.

That blessed night nearly every teen looks forward too. That fateful night documented poorly in modern TV and movies.

The six squad was getting ready for prom. Virgil was out of his arm cast and completely healed from his injuries two months prior. They'd already gotten their outfits with 66.6% of them wearing dresses. The only ones who weren't were Logan and Janus. Patton and Virgil were, no questions asked, but every one was surprised and kind of amused when the twins sad they were. Didn't bother the twins though, they'd already found outrageously over the top outfits as eccentric as them.

Emile was helping Virgil get ready, the albino eighteen year old wearing a light purple dress, small flowers adorning the shirt part with the small sleeves going over his arms rather than shoulders. He had a flower piece in his hair Emile wore during his prom with Remy along with white flats cause there was no way he was gonna wear heals to prom. His ankles would snap in half and didn't need to add that to his medical record. Being in two car related accidents was bad enough, he didn't need broken bone by heels added on.

"Okay, I think you're ready," Emil smiled, Virgil smiling back.

"Coco Bean! Your boytoy's here!" Remy called from downstairs, Virgil laughing as he left his room with Emile.

Descending the stairs carefully, as to not trip, he arrived at the bottom where Logan was waiting. Logan wore a navy blue suit, plum purple tie, and black dress shoes. He had slicked his usually scruffy hair back with some gel. Virgil eyed it as he walked up to his boyfriend.

"You clean up nicely," he said, Logan smiling though the blush on his cheeks was non-concealable.

"Well, it is a big night," Logan reasoned.

"Yeah, there's just one thing bothering mean," Virgil gestured for Logan to lower his face. His boyfriend did so and Virgil made quick work messing up his hair once again.

"I like you better with fluffy hair," giggled Virgil, Logan blushing even more.

"Well aren't you two sight. Now get, y'all have a party to get to," Remy said from where he leaned on the stairs.

"Wait! Pictures first!" Emile cried, getting his camera and taking dozens of pictures of the couple.

"You're grandparents are going to love these," he smiled.

"Alright, we're going now," called Virgil as they left through the front door.

"We'll have tons of sex while your gone!" Remy called back followed by the sound of a slap.

"I didn't need to know that!" Virgil shouted in a sing-song voice as they made their way to Logan's car.

"Your brother..." Logan sighed as he took the drivers seat.

"My brother," giggled Virgil, shaking his head fondly,

They got on the car and started towards school. On their way they talked about simple things, how exam prep was going, AP tests they've taken, which students or teachers are getting in their nerves. Such things they usually did. After several minutes they made it to the place where prom was held, a large center the school rented out for all the students. They parked and walked to the entrance, Virgil hold Logan's arm as they walked along.