It seems like Willie thought about the same thing because the cute little kid puts his head on my chest and his arms around my neck. (Picture of Willie at the top) I smile to myself lean my head against the pillows, letting the sleepiness take over.

+

When I woke up, it was around 10:00, Willie was the same position as he was when he fell asleep, me as well. I slowly sat up, Willie starting to wake up too. 

"Mommy?" I hear his cute little voice whisper. 

"It's not mommy, Willie. It's Auntie Vada." I tell him, rubbing his back. He calls Faith, Eva, Mila, Jenny, Tracy and I Auntie's. It's really cute. 

"Where's my mommy, Auntie Vada?" He whispers, his baby voice making him so much cuter. 

"Mommy had some stuff to do so your going to stay with me for a little bit ok?" I tell him, making him smile. His cheeks become circular and I can see his tiny little pearly white teeth. 

"Yay!" He shouts, jumping up. Well he certainly is energetic. "Can we go to the park? Oh! And get ice cream?"

"Of course we can, but what do you want for breakfast cause we need to eat something before?" I ask him, a small smile on my face as he jumps around. 

"I want pancakes!" He says smiling. I laugh and shake my head. I'm really not that good at cooking.

"How about we have some fruit and eggs?" I ask him, that being the only thing I know he will be able to eat that will be easy to cook.

"Yummy!" He says, running into the kitchen. I laugh as I follow him, I thought that would be much harder to convince him to eat. 

I walk into the kitchen and sit Willie on one of the stools as I start cooking and washing the food. 

It didn't take long for me to make the food, only about 10 minutes

It didn't take long for me to make the food, only about 10 minutes. I hand Willie the plate of cut up green grapes, peaches and scrambles eggs. He packed down all the food in less than 10 minutes too.

"Ok, go get your bag from the door." I tell Willie as he hops off the stool and runs to the door. This kid has a lot of energy. 

Suddenly, my phone beeps and I see my boyfriends name pop up. 

Harry: Hi baby, what are you doing today?

It's been about a 3 weeks since we started dating. Things have mostly gone back to normal, but it's almost better than before? Everything is now out there, there's no more toxic management and nothing is going badly. I also talked to the boys a couple nights ago while Harry was on face time with them. 

Maybe Harry wants to come to the park with Willie and I today, I do know he really loves kids. 

Suddenly, Willie comes back into the kitchen with his little spiderman backpack. 

"I got it Auntie Vada!" He says smiling, handing me the bag.

"Good job!" I tell him, chuckling. "Is it ok if my boyfriend hangs out with us today?" I ask him.

"Can we still go to the park?" He asks me, his cute little face turning into a small frown.

"Of course we can, and we can get ice cream too just like you want!" I tell him, trying to make him cheer up.

"Ok! Then he can come!" He says, smiling again. I laugh and take out Willie's clothes from his backpack.

"Go change and then we can go to the park, ok?" I tell him, making him giggle and run into my room to get changed. I take out my phone and text Harry. 

Vada: Not much, but I am watching one of my good friend's kid. I told him you want to hang out with us and he got pretty excited, so do you want to come? :)

It only took seconds before he answered. 

Harry: Of course I want to come, I love little kids! Plus, that means I get to spend the day with you. <3

Willie comes running out of my room in a pair of cute little baby jeans and a grey and blue stripped shirt. 

"Guess who's coming today Willie?" I tell him, seeing as he gets excited really quickly.

"Is it your boyfriend?" He asks with a smile, messing up his r's so it sounds like he's saying 'boyfweind'.

"Yep!" I tell him, seeing him get more excited.

"Yay!" He yells out.

Vada: I just told him that your coming and he got really excited. He says he wants you to come to the park with us 😂

Harry: I'm coming right now and tell him we can buy bubbles on our way, kids likes bubbles right?

Vada: Yeah, he got more excited than when I told him he could watch paw patrol while I get ready.

Harry: 😂I'll be there in 10 minutes, love you.

Vada: See you soon, love you too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------