"I can't let you go. Not again." he whispers before crashing his lips onto mine. He kisses me but I don't respond as I fight internally on what to do and he sighs.

"Stop fighting yourself " he whispers, kissing me again. It takes me a moment but I kiss him back and it's sweet. Not rushed, or dirty, but filled with innocence and desire. He pulls away resting his forehead on mine and my fingers play with the waistband of his boxers.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He says back wrapping his arms around me bringing me into a hug.

"Let's take today and catch up on these past 3 years." he suggests and I nod my head. He grabs my hand pulling me up the stairs into his bedroom and just as we get in a phone starts ringing.

"It's yours." he says, handing me the phone that was left on the nightstand. I see Athena's picture on my screen and answer the FaceTime. She pops up on the screen with an angry expression.

"Where are you?" she demands and I roll my eyes.

"Jeez no hello Hope how are you?" I tease and he scoffs.

"Hi Hope where the fuck are you?" I look over my phone at Harry who shrugs.

"Why do you care?" I ask and she just rolls her eyes.

"I have people up my ass trying to hunt you down. Niall wants to show you something, and James won't stop texting me since you blocked him." I go to respond but am beat by a loud voice.

"Why the fuck is he trying to get in contact with you?" Harry nearly growls and I roll my eyes.

"See obsessive and getting mad over nothing." I scoff at Harry while Athena's eyes are bulging out of her head.

"Please tell me you guys fucked." Athena laughs as my cheeks flush.

"Uh- I- uh."

"Oh my God, you did! Thank God! Anyways go see Niall and tell James to fuck off!" She exclaims before hanging up the phone. I stare shocked at my screen while Harry continues to laugh his ass off.

"Oh come on it's not a bad thing babe." He continues laughing and I just shove his chest.

"You're so annoying." I mumble before getting out of bed.

"Do you happen to have any of my clothes here or did you burn them all?" I ask him and he finally settles down pointing to his dresser.

"Nope, still there." He says getting up out of bed.

"Do you know what Niall wants to show me?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"I have an idea." he responds, heading over to the dresser and pulling out his clothes as well. He places a kiss on my forehead before heading over to the bathroom.

"Get ready and then we'll head over to his place." I nod my head and throw on a shirt and a pair of leggings that were in the drawer. Luckily they still fit me even after not being worn for three years.

Harry walks out of the bathroom wearing his signature black skinny jeans and a white button-down with the top three buttons undone.

"Ready to go?" he asks, grabbing his phone and wallet.

"Need to brush my teeth and hair." I mumble walking past him into the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs." He tells me leaving the bedroom. I finish getting ready and meet him by the door, my body visually shaking from nerves. Harry grabs my hand, placing a kiss on it.