21~-For No Reason At All-~21

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well- I mean you are so I wasn't lying"

Phil smiled, even though he's already a father figure to 4 kids, this one felt different. He felt like he helped him, even though he's in the hospital for almost killing himself, he felt proud that that kid could call him a father-figure.

The door opened gently. It was Tommy.

Ranboo looked down at his lap while Phil and Wilbur got up to hug Tommy.

"Guys, uhm- I-" Tommy started crying, here comes the bullshit.

"Tommy?! What, What happened?" Phil said motioning for Tommy to come sit down next to him.

"I did something really bad..." Tommy said looking at Ranboo. Phil and Wilbur looked at Ranboo then back at Tommy.

"Uhm- What did you do?" Wilbur said in the calmest way possible.

"I said really horrible things...." Tommy said putting his head in his hands.

"Explain." Phil said.

"I said that Ranboo was saying those things to me but- but- but he wasn't. He never was mean to me and I don't think he will ever be mean. and- and- and-" Tommy started crying more.

"Who said those things to you then?!?" Phil stood up.

Tommy couldn't talk because he was crying so much but he still tried "Dr—"  Tommy started hiccuping

"It's okay Tommy" Wilbur hugged Tommy. "But you still are going to be punished." Wilbur said but that made Tommy cry more.

"Wait- no- yea- but no" Wilbur said trying to get Tommy to calm down. Phil walks over to Ranboo and starts talking "You never said those things to Tommy?"

Ranboo shook his head no "I tried to tell you but- yea.."

"Do you know who is saying that stuff to him?"

"I don't- but uhhh Techno is outside" Ranboo says pointing to Techno leaning against the door frame outside the room.

Phil walks to Techno "Why don't you come in?"

"I can't, I just did all that to Ranboo to find out that it wasn't true. I was a bitch to him Phil." Techno makes eye contact with Phil "I'm the reason he could be dead. He almost killed himself because of me, Phil." Techno took a deep breath and looked down shaking his head no.

"Techno, you might have been a bitch to him but you didn't know that he was going to do that, like you said: how were you supposed to tell in a text. Just come in and sit, you don't even have to talk" Phil pointed to the chair next to Tommy, who was now calmed down but still crying a little bit.

Techno hesitated but walked in, he held his head lower than he usually does and sat down.

Tommy was coloring on a piece of paper with tear marks on it. Phil was sitting next to Ranboo holding his hand, and Wilbur was talking to Ranboo.

Wilbur knew what it was like to be in the hospital because he got beat up by a group of kids before and got put in the hospital. He knew sitting in silence or only talking about why your in the hospital (especially why Ranboo was in here) he knew it was shit, so they talked about plans for Minecraft, then random things.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

They all were driving home. It was about 12:30am and they really didn't want to leave Ranboo.

"So uh Tommy, why'd you say it was Ranboo" Techno said.

"Well- I don't know... For no reason at all really"

"Who says those things to you then?" Phil says.

"Nobody."

"You sure?" Wilbur says, Wilbur always had the charm of making people tell him the truth, like what he did with Ranboo.

"mhm" Tommy says and opens his phone.

"Was it.... that Spencer kid?" Wilbur says.

"no, just drop it."

"Nina? The one that had pink hair?"

"I said drop it Wil!" Tommy yelled.

"Fine jeez.."

The got to Phil's house and everyone went into the living room but Techno, he went straight into his room.