Chapter 19

New York
10th September, 2022
-
Beyoncé's POV.
-

"You and I are like water and oil" My index finger trace over Onika's now healed tattoo that I did.

That statement is true, Onika and I 'relationship' or should I say 'situationship' reminds me of water and oil.

Onika kept her eyes close and I can tell she was hardly listening to what I have to say "That's dope" She tiredly say.

I lift my head upwards to see Onika beginning to fall back to sleep, "How can you sleep after 10 hours of sleep?"

She didn't respond and that let me know that she was now asleep and immediately I felt bored out of my mind.

Not wanting to disturb the girl that I'm having sex with slumber, I decided to let my thoughts entertain me. Just how fucked I am, and what exactly will be the consequences once this all catches up to me.

I bet on my luck to not have any of my decisions have consequences well at least ones that I can't persuade myself out of.

"What are you thinking about?" I felt Onika's fingers caress my hair softly.

I jump from being startled, her quietness made me think that she was sleeping.

"You were up all this time and didn't respond?" She was ignoring me instead of sleeping.

Onika sighs, "You were talking about scientific stuffs, I don't want to hear that shit out of the classroom" She grumbles out.

My eyes roll at the back of my head from hearing the reason why she was ignoring me which was a stupid reason.

"I was comparing us to water and oil, I wasn't really speaking on it"

The room was silent for a good minute before Onika open her mouth to speak "Okay. Tell me why you think that" She now sounds interested than she was before.

I think about putting my words together before I speak "We are very different and are not good for each other"

"So what you're telling me is that, this" She points between us "This is going against nature laws?"

I nodded "Not only are we going against nature laws but we're also going against law enforcement" My mind reminds me that Onika is indeed my student that I'm having sex with.

Words can't even describe how fucked I am. If there is another word to emphasize on how much trouble I'm in then that's what I am but because I can't think of any I'll just that I'm fucked.

A sigh escapes pass Onika's lips "I think it's too late to worry about that law right now" She gestures to our naked body.

That is true but that still doesn't mean that I can't worry, this is my life and job on the line, though I really and honestly didn't care about the job but I still care about my reputation.

What Onika doesn't understand that she will be awarded by peers for having sex with a teacher and what will I get in return? A jail cell and being look down upon by my peers.

This is risky and although I tried convincing myself that this is just sex between us, I know that I will never go against all these rules and laws just to have sex with someone.

I'll never admit this out loud but somehow and somewhere Onika knock down the walls I've spent 3 years to build but she also rebuild it in 3 seconds when she chose to trick me.

I was willing to let my brother go to jail just because I didn't want Onika to have a wrongful jail. I've spent 3 years making sure my brother and I didn't end up in jail and I risked it all in 3 seconds just for her.