T W E N T Y - S E V E N

The past three days in New York have been a blur of sightseeing, museum hopping, and trying new food

Non-stop exploring and excitement filled us as we went around the city the feeling of euphoria overwhelming our senses.

With that known, I should happy.

Especially with me being in a city that I've dreamt of living out my dreams in.

However, whenever my eyes caught grey ones I couldn't help but frown.

I wanted to say something, anything really.

But, I couldn't.

I feared that I genuinely screwed up everything with my fear.

I wanted to run to Myles and tell him how wrong I was, to doubt our relationship, to doubt him.

I wanted to tell him how sorry I was and that no matter what happens we'll be okay.

But, every time I found the courage to I would retreat, doubts clouding my mind.

What makes me think he would want to work things out, especially after everything I said.

We've both made mistakes, but I put the blame on him for things that happened that I also played a role in and that wasn't fair to him.

If I was him I wouldn't want to talk to me either.

But, how would I know if I don't try.

If I don't try to work things out.

It's better to try than to not try at all.

These past four months have been incredible. I don't know how I went so long without him in my life, and now I know I could never go that long again.

Myles means more to me than he knows and I can't just let him walk out again, not without putting up a fight.

Despite this new resolve I've built up and determination to fix things, I haven't found the time nor the courage to approach Myles.

Though I had to do it soon before I lose my chance.

All I can hope for is that everything works out, and I didn't lose the most important person in my life for good.

"So, we finally get the day to ourselves in the grand city of New York and you decide that we'll go shopping," Lance said, his tone sardonic, clearly unimpressed.

Seeing that we've all been exploring in a group and following a tight itinerary that the teachers came up with, they finally decided we deserve some time to ourselves and should be able to handle ourselves for one day.

Talia immediately seized that opportunity to go shopping.

"You didn't have to come," Talia snapped, shooting Lance a sharp glare.