Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

And now, here she is, kneeling over me as she moved her head up and down, her soft lips against me.

Fuck it felt so good. I grabbed onto her hair, my head thrown back against the head board behind me, quiet groans escaping my mouth.

When her eyes started to tear up, I thrusted myself into her mouth, watching as she continued her movements.

Before I came all over her, I pulled her up towards me, my lips meeting hers again. My hands roamed around her back, pulling her closer to straddle me.

She fucking teased me as she moved her hips against mine, the feeling of her pressed against me almost pushed me over the edge.

And as she put myself inside her, I held onto her tight, light gasps escaping both of our mouths as she sat down on me.

My hands moved up to her waist then down to her hips as she started her movements, one hand on the head board and the other on my chest as she picked up her pace.

Fuck, fuck, fuck

Her sweet moans filled the room, her breasts bouncing in front of me as her pace quickened, my hands helping her hips move up and down as our bodies were pressed together.

Her hair fell over her face and I moved it out of the way for her, pulling her hair back as her mouth fell open, her eyes closing from the pleasure.

I could no longer take it, I had to be in control so I pushed her against the bed, slamming my body into hers.

Fuck, the way she screamed as I drilled myself into her made me want to keep her locked in this room forever.

I groaned as her nails scratched my back, my name slipping from her lips.

One hand was on her hip while the other grabbed hers and pinned them against the bed above her head, keeping her in place as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I'm gonna-" She said to me, the words barely leaving her mouth.

"Come." I said shortly, the words coming out to a whisper.

And she did, hard. Her body shook as I continued to pound into her, her legs shaking around my waist.

She moaned loudly, trying to move her hands away from mine, but I wouldn't let her, I kept fucking her senseless like I wanted to do since the first day I met her.

"I can't anymore." She whined, tears starting to slip from her eyes.

"Take it like the good girl you are." I said to her and I watched as her eyes fluttered shut, the pleasure building back up again.

"Fuck!" She screamed, her hands trying to clasp against mine as I held them down.

"Luca-" She gasped, her walls tightening around me.

She came for the second time, the waves of pleasure crashing into her hard.

I flipped her over, her ass high up in the air and her face pressed against the bed below.

Her hands now went to the sheets in front of her, gripping them tightly as I grabbed onto her hips, my release coming close.

And when she screamed my name I let myself go, her falling right behind me for the third time.

Her name left my lips as I calmed down from my high, her body shaking from hers.

She rolled over and I attached my lips to hers, kissing her fiercely as she grabbed onto my hair, a groan leaving my mouth as she wrapped her legs around me again.

I kissed her neck and then her chest, pushing myself off the bed and making my way to the bathroom.

                                    ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

Amara's POV

God it felt so good, a sheen of sweat was over my body, my legs shaking from the extreme amount of pleasure Luca put me through.

But as he walked to the bathroom, a feeling of sadness rose up my throat. Was he leaving?

And as he returned with a towel in his hands, I felt the smile creep up my face, my legs clenching together as I watched his body move toward mine.

He went in-between my thighs, applying the warm wet towel to my skin. He washed away the area and walked away, putting the towel in the hamper that sat outside the bathroom.

I wanted to fuck him again as he came back into the bed, but as he entered I felt exhaustion hit me quickly.

He pulled the covers over us, our naked bodies pressed together as he played with my hair, his sweet whispers in my ear as I fell asleep to the warmth of his body.