Chapter Twenty Four

Third Person POV

Marco stood at the entrance of the gym, his eyes watching the two of them get up from the ground.

"It looks like the two of you have been getting.. along." His eyes landed on Luca's, his stare was harsh and it sent a tingle of fear inside her body.

"We were just having a fun fight, isn't that right Amara?" Luca asked, his eyes directly on hers.

She brushed off her clothes and put a smile on her face.

"Yes, just a fun fight." She told him.

"I see." He said, walking up to them. He stuck his hand out toward Amara and she took it.

"It's good to finally meet you on better circumstances Amara." Marco said, giving her a toothy smile.

"Same goes for you Mr. Peretti." She said, playing his game the way Luca wanted her too.

"As much as I'd like to continue the chat, dinner will be ready soon and I need to speak to my son." He told her and she nodded, Luca giving her a glance as she walked out of the room.

Marco instantly dropped the smile, giving Luca a firm hand shake.

"I hope you aren't getting too close to her, son." He gritted out.

Luca stood taller than his father, and it made Luca feel more powerful. But there was still this tiny twinge of fear that made him feel shorter than him and that was the energy he needed to make him kill his father one day and he couldn't wait for that day to come.

"Of course I'm not, father." He replied, "Everything is working out the way it's supposed to."

"It better be. I put you on this mission for a reason, don't let me down." He said, straightening his suit jacket.

He patted his son on the back, "Now, let's go get ready for the dinner with the Russian princess."

✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

Amara's POV

I walked into my room, closing the door behind me as I took a deep breath.

It was worse than I thought and of course he had to come a day early, when Luca was...

Dear God

Why was he making me feel this way? He made me want to clench my legs together as he touched me, a feeling I've never felt before.

Fuck

I walked towards my bed, opening up a bag that was on it. Inside was a red dress, a note attached to the sleeve.

For tonight -Marco

I rolled my eyes and pulled it out of the bag, putting it against my body. I have to admit, it truly was stunning, but why so fancy for a simple dinner?

I walked over to my bathroom and started to put makeup on face, or at least tried to. After twenty minuets I went with what I had and walked back to the room, tugging my clothes off.

I stepped into the gown and pulled it up, the red fabric hugged my body nicely. I looked at myself in the mirror, a smile growing on my face.

I reached for the zipper in the back but it got stuck. I pulled hard but the thing wouldn't budge, making me frustrated.

"Come on you darn thing." I said to myself.

A knock on the door sounded and I Immediately told the person I wasn't ready, but the door opened anyway.

"Luca what the fuck." I said, still tugging at the zipper. He wore a nice black suit, the button up underneath showed his toned body.

"What's taking you so long, Amara?" He said, "My father is waiting."

I let out a frustrated groan and turned towards him. "I can't get this zipper."

He didn't say anything to me as he walked over, turning me around so that way my back faced him.

I felt his fingers lightly touch the skin on the back of my neck, moving my hair over my shoulder. He trailed his fingers down my spine, reaching where the zipper started, which was at the bottom of my back.

He slowly pulled it up, making bolts of shivers run down my body as his hand reached the top, his long fingers brushing over my skin.

I turned around to face him, he moved away from me, his eyes trailing over my body.

"You look-" He paused, gulping as his eyes made his way back to mine. "Beautiful." He finished.

He quickly snapped out of it, clearing his throat. "We don't have much time, we must go now." He said to me.

I nodded and followed him to the door, walking toward the dinner table where his psychopathic   father sat.