Chapter Seventeen

"Sir?" Amara said sweetly, swaying her hips as she came up to the man.

"How can I help you darling?" The old man asked, taking out the toothpick that was in his mouth.

"I happen to be lost." She traced her finger up his chest, toying with the buttons in his shirt.

"I was wondering if you could help me?" She asked innocently, her does eyes blinking up at him.

"Of course." He smiled, showing his yellow teeth.

He reached to grab her waist but a sound of a gun rang out through the air and his blood splattered all over her.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." She said, turning toward where Luca stood with his gun out.

"What was that!" She said, wiping off the mans blood.

"Let's go." He muttered, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her toward the entrance.

"What is your problem." She said, trying to pull away from him but he kept a firm grip on her.

He didn't answer when he let go of her, still walking toward the stairs.

The sound of footsteps made them stop and they hid behind a wall, watching as a group of men came running toward the entrance.

"Shit." He said quietly, quickly grabbing her and moving away from the entrance.

They ran upstairs, to the very top where he guessed the leader would be sleeping. He suggested they split up, to cover more ground and she agreed. She worked better alone anyways.

He left to go to the other side of the building, leaving her alone to search for the man.

A clock of a gun made her freeze, she turned her head toward where the sound was and a man stood, gun pointed at her.

"Come here." He said to her, using his hand to tell her to come closer.

She slowly walked to him, carefully to make sure he wouldn't shoot.

"Put the gun down." He told her and she did, placing it on the floor.

"Good girl." And he pulled her by the hip, her back against his front, the gun against her head.

He smelled her hair, his hand trailing up her body. She felt disgusted, the way his hand moved around her body made her want to puke.

"Aren't you a pretty girl." He whispered, and he pulled her into a room beside them.

"Maybe I'll have some fun with you before I kill you." He chuckled and she tried to thrash against him but he only tsked, digging the gun in further.

He threw her against the bed and quickly cuffed her to the post, each hand spread out. She started to kick her legs but he quickly cuffed those too, her body now laid out. She was completely exposed to him.

She prayed in her mind that Luca would come walking in but she told him she got this floor covered. What if he leaves like her friends did?

Her eyes started to tear up as the man started to undress, the gun still pointed at her. She tried to move her body but she couldn't.

"Be quiet, will you?" He said, putting a shirt inside her mouth. A tear slipped out, as the man got on top of her, his hands cupping her chest.

He trailed his hands down toward her pants and began to pull them off, but before he could, his body slumped against hers, blood pooling around her.

Luca stood at the door, gun in his hand. His eyes frantically looking toward hers and he quickly ran to her, uncuffing her hands and feet.

She let out a quiet sob as he pulled her closer, his arms ingulfing hers in a large embrace.

She grasped onto his shirt, pulling him closer as she let the tears fall, the feeling of what just happened making her sick.

"Shhh, it's okay." He whispered in her ear. "I'm here, he won't touch you again, I promise."

She wiped away her tears and pulled away from him, her red eyes meeting his soft ones.

"I'm sorry." She sniffled, quickly wiping her eyes.

"Don't apologize, Amara." He said, watching as he collected herself.

She looked at him again and then back to the man. Ignoring what just happened seconds ago.

"Is this the man?" She asked, standing up from the bed.

"Yes." He told her, pulling her away from his dead body.

"Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing her arms.

"I'm fine." she said, going out of the room and grabbing her gun. "Let's get out of her, Да?" (Yes?)

He nodded, a look of concern on his face as he watched the girl head toward the exit, not speaking of what just happened any more.