#140

#140

April 2, 2021

O, mamama

iMessage
13:10 PM

How are you, my future doctor?

Read, 13:11

Ma, I'm sorry. Sorry sa inyo ni Papa. I have been nothing, but a failure. Wala akong mukhang maiharap sa inyo.

Issa, come home. Hindi naman kami galit ng Papa mo.

Nandito ako kay Onyx, Ma. Ang dami kong gustong ikuwento.

We know. He's here.

Really? Anong ginagawa niya?

He's talking to your father. Boyfriend mo na ba siya, anak?

Gusto ko, Ma. Gustung-gusto.

Pero?

I failed the licensure.

So? It's not the end. It's the start of a new journey. Don't pressure yourself so much because we surely don't.

That's it, Ma. Mas nahihiya akong maging kampante because you're not pressuring me. I love you for that but it feels like I'm doing nothing. Paano kung ako na lang mag-isa? The situation now may not be the same in the future.

I don't think I have the right to be happy.

Exactly, Issa. Enjoy whay you have now and along the way, you'll learn. And you will never be alone. You'll have us even if one day we'll leave the earth. There's Isle, your brother. Mona! And now you have Onyx.

Kahit pa anong kaharapin mo na kabiguan, hindi 'yun factor not to make yourself happy. It's one thing at a time, my dear. Nothing happens all at once.

This is normal. This happens. You'll be a doctor. That's it. No deadlines, no pressure. You are our doctor and we're very proud of you.

Read, 13:40

Sabi ni Onyx, mukha ka na raw marshmallow.

Read, 13:45

We love you, Issa. You're our princess and that will never change. I promise you, your Papa likes Onyx. And I like him, too.

Your Kuya's calling, too, asking for you. Also, I don't know where he is right now either at kung saan siya lumipat. Magkapatid talaga kayo.

Now, I know your phone's going crazy with the calls and messages. Do answer Mona's and Isle's. They are worried.

Read, 14:10

I love you, Mama and Papa. I'm really sorry. I'm thankful for having you as my parents.

We are proud to be your parents, too, my dear.