#130

#130

March 24, 2021

Mom

iMessage
10:09

Onyx, come home.

No.

Hijo, there are things we need to discuss.

We are done talking about me and Athalia. Walang mangyayari. There's somebody else.

Nasasabi mo lang 'yan dahil you never took it seriously. You haven't exerted effort and time to act on our advice.

It's because I don't like Athalia. That's the simplest and most definite answer I can give you.

Ipapahiya mo ba kami sa harap ng ibang tao? Nakakahiya sa pamilya nila Athalia. Her father is your Dad's best friend.

Ma, kailan lang ba sila nagkausap uli? Recently lang and now you're marrying me off?

You're not getting any younger, hijo. We need to know you and your sister are settled before we go.

Mom! Stop thinking negatively. Napakatagal pa bago mangyari 'yun. Why can't you give me the chance to introduce the girl I exerted effort on? Who I genuinely like.

Who? That Issa?

Why does it seem like you somehow despise her? You've known her for such a long time.

Well, it was still not enough apparently. If you'd only listen to Athalia's stories, you'll understand what I'm saying.

Read, 10:20

Well, I'm glad I didn't. And if I actually listened, hindi ako basta manghuhusga.

You should've known better. Judging someone based on other people's stories? Really?

I'm sorry, I'm not like Emerald. You may have controlled her because of her feelings, ibahin mo ako. I love you and Dad but this has gone too far.

Read, 10:24