"Good," I said. "Let her go."

Dew let the girl go. She slumped on the floor with a thud. The bitch is still whimpering and clutching at her neck. It's not even that deep, slut.

I walk towards the man. He is still focused on the girl who is clutching her neck and a bit of a blood dripping down. I crouch on his level, and he looks at me with a horrified expression.

"One more question," I said. He nodded. "Who's the person who ordered you to do this?"

"I don't know. He was wearing a hood and a mask. He gave me the money and told me what I had to do," he said in a hurry.

I nodded. "So you have no idea who you are working for?"

He shook his head.

"That's fine. I can find that guy in no time," I said. I was about to stand up, but something popped up in my mind. "But that does not mean you'll be out here without leaving a body part."

I stood up. I grabbed the axe and cut off his left hand. He shouted and cried in agony. The red liquid was oozing out of his now-chopped-off hand. And that was not the finale. I took the scissors and gripped his face. He took his tongue out and cut it.

"Hhnngghhhhhh!!!!"

"We can't have you reporting back to them," I said. I gave my men a signal, and they released his other hand from the chains.

"Clean up the place. Make sure to stop his bleeding and drop them off somewhere far from here," I ordered.

Dew handed me the towel. I cleaned my hands and took my jacket off; it's covered in blood. After cleaning myself, P'Mike came as well, and I gave the both of them the orders before I left the place.

"Wait! The boy's mother! They want him! They want him! That's all! They just wanted me to spy on him, then get the kid and the mom!"

What does that mean? Who would do this? Now I know why Win looks so on edge these days. I need to get this matter done and don't let them get to win or even sun.

I did not even think of the time. But I still know that I have to protect Win and Sun until we find the culprit. But why do they need Win and Sun? It does not look like Win has enemies, though...

A lot of swirling questions are inside my head. I sighed loudly and massaged my temple. This is giving me a headache. I looked at the clock near the dash board of my car and saw that it was already past 6 p.m.

Damn it. I told them that I'd be there by 5...

I drove fast. Reaching my house, I quickly parked my car and let the chauffeur take care of it. I went inside, completely ignoring the staff's greetings, and went to look for Win.

"Oh, Vachirawit." I heard Uncle's voice. I stopped to look behind me. I was about to go upstairs, but I stopped. "You finally decided to show up, huh?"

"Where's Win?" I asked.

"Oh, the boy who's tall but looks adorably cute?" he asked.

"Stop playing around and tell me!"

"Psh! They've been waiting for you since 3 p.m.; they're in one of the guest rooms. Left side, third door."

I ran upstairs and went to the room. Slowly opening the door. I peeked through the gap and saw Sun sitting on the bed and facing in front of him.

"But, Papa! Sun wants to eat with P'Bri!" He whined. I heard Win sighed.

"Sun, he is busy; we can visit him some other day," I heard him say. Shit, they really have been waiting for me for a long time...

"You don't have to do that," I said, then went inside. Win has a shock expression on his face, while Sun has a bright smile.

"Phi!" Sun shouted with a happy tone. He hopped off the bed and ran towards me. I carried him in my arms.

"What are you doing here?" Win spoke, sounding irritated. I look at him with a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. I just finished some work," I explained. Win looks at me irritatedly, but his eyes shout out a hurt feeling.

"You don't have to," he said with a blank tone. "Sun, go downstairs to Uncle Chiva and P'Chatri."

"Pa-"

"Now." Win deepened. Sun whined. I put the kid down, and he ran outside the room. "We will be leaving; you can finish your work; you should have said that you were busy."

He was about to leave the room. But I stopped him. I grabbed both of his hands and pushed him against the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you're going?" he shouted in my face. He tried to take my hands off, and he is strong. I used my ability to completely keep him in place.

"Why are you being so mean to me now, huh? Bunny?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

"Why do you care? Let go!" He shouted.

He's feisty. I am impatient, and my anger is rising. I moved my head fast and bit his neck, only touching his skin. He froze. And his breathing slowed down, and his movements stopped. Just like a bunny who's been bit by a wolf

with my teeth touching his neck. I teased his neck by constantly by rubbing my teeth on his skin. He shudders. I also noticed that he's rubbing his legs together. Oh, somebody's hard? I removed my mouth from his neck and rested my forehead on his. His breathing is still unstable and hot. He slowly opens his eyes. And I was met with the most beautiful eyes.

"Let me get this clear, my little bunny," I said in a seductive tone. He whimpers and shudders at my every move. "I did not forget about you or our dinner night. Second, I did not go out with other girls; the scent you are smelling right now is from a girl I almost killed."

His eyes turned to shock. "What are you talking about?"

I smirked. "I had bloody work earlier to make sure that our date night would not be interrupted by anyone."

I slowly let his hand go. And held his chin.

"Now, my little bunny, how about you wait downstairs? Let's have a nice dinner with your son and my son. Then after that, we will have our own time in my room, hm?"

I can smell his arousal. I could not help it. I brought my face closer to his soon after our lips touched. He didn't flinch. He immediately melted to the kiss, and I took that opportunity to slightly bite his bottom lip. He gasped. I put my tongue inside his mouth, and he moaned.

Our tongues fought for dominance, but I won. Pressing him further against the wall Passionate but aggressive kissing. With my left leg constantly rubbing his crotch

"Hmm...Hgnnhhmm...." Whimper more "Hnnghh!!! Stowp- hmmghhh... Bwight- hmm....." Moan more

That's it—whimper, moan—only for me. Bunny

"Pwah!" We both gasped for air. Saliva was drooling on the side of his mouth. Win's dazed look This is getting hot.

I held his chin again, making him look at me with his dazed eyes. "Let's leave it to that, Bunny. We're going to finish that later."

He snapped back to consciousness. He looks at me flustered, his face red and his brows knotted. He pushed me away from him. I step back and let him leave the room. Let's just say I can't wait for it... After the delicious dinner, next is the dessert, a Special Metawin Dessert, only made for me.

  "Yum"

----
  Yum😋 Who wants one? 🙌

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️