After dinner everyone went their separate ways. I was laying in my room when Jake and Rafael burst into the room.

"Hey. Aniyah, do you want to watch a movie with us? It's everyone except Allessandro, Nicolo, Daxton and Leonardo," Jake said somewhat excitedly.

"No. I'm cool but you can go."

Jake's POV

As Aniyah was talking she wouldn't look up from her lap. She likes to look people in their eyes when she's talking to them to show respect because she expects the same in return. The only time she doesn't look someone in the eye is when she feels guilty or when she broke a promise.

No. No. No. No, no, no, no, no! Please don't tell me she did it.

I walked over to Aniyah and sat beside her. She still wouldn't look me in the eye. Before she could ask what I was doing I moved her sweatshirt up. There I could see the bandages on her arm with small traces of blood on it.

"What the hell Aniyah? What did you do? How could you do this again?"

To say I was livid was an understatement. Rafael looked at what I was looking at before his face started to become red too.

"Rafael go get the others but don't get Allessandro, Nicolo, Daxton and your dad. GO!"

"Jake, please. Don't do this! You can't tell them. They'll be disappointed and I promise I tried not to. I didn't realize what I was doing until it was too late."

"Jake. What's up? Why aren't we watching the mov-" Dane started.

He looked from me to Aniyah and me again. I nodded my head and moved out of the way. He rushed to her side and she began to break down crying. She's only ever done that two times since I've met her. The first was after Milo was killed and we were explaining everything to Daxton, then when she finally accepted the fact that she was raped, and this is the third time.

Rafael's POV

I stood there watching my little sister cry and didn't know what to do. I know I act like a prick but it was only because I don't know what I'll do if she leaves again. After she calmed down we all stood there not knowing what to do.

Dane picked Aniyah up and carried her to the love seat in the lounging area of her room. The rest of us walked over and sat in the remaining seats.

I understand why someone would cut because I do too. But it seems like she hasn't been doing this in a while otherwise Mateo and Daxton would have warned us. All I want to know is what made my baby sister feel like she needed to cut again?

Aniyah's POV

After I finally calmed down, I sat up in Dane's lap. I got up and walked over to the door and grabbed the bag. I gave it to Dane who looked inside and smiled at me.

"If you know it's wrong and you're already making corrections to fix the problem, why did you do it?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and explained what had happened. I explained how I dreamed of the day Milo died, how it made me feel, how the actual cutting happened and how I felt guilty about it. I explained how Jake had found me and everything up until now.

By the end he looked proud but still a bit upset.

"I'm glad you opened up piccolo diavolo. But why have you been avoiding us for the past week and a half?" Rafael asked.

"Get the others and meet me downstairs. I'll explain there," I said and walked off.

About ten minutes later everyone was downstairs with me sitting between Rafael and Dane.

"I know I have a few things to explain but here goes. Today I did something that I regret but know that I'm sorry and it won't happen again. I... I had a moment of bad judgement and relapsed. I made some cuts BUT I talked about my feelings and what happened with others. We've taken the necessary precautions and everything should be fine."

I let out a sigh of relief that I finished and looked up to see Nicolo, Allessandro, Leonardo, and Daxton with unshed tears in their eyes.

"Why? What happened for you to do this," Leonardo asked.

I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down.

"The day of the ball after my dance with Vladimir I left for the restroom. When I was getting ready to leave to go back to the ball someone grabbed me and dragged me to an empty room. I tried to fight them off but they were stronger than me. That person was Donovan."

I looked around the room and everyone had their jaws and fist clenched. I took a deep breath and continued.

"He was telling me about how I was brave to let another person care for me especially after what happened with Milo. He told me that he would stop at nothing to get me back and kill anyone who gets in the way, including Vladimir. He told me to enjoy my time with you because it wouldn't last long. I couldn't handle it. So I've been ignoring you all and working out to be stronger when he comes to get me."

No one said a thing. I felt arms around me and knew that it was Leonardo. I relaxed for a second before Donovan's voice came back to me. I can't let more people get hurt because they think it's a good idea to care about me. With those thoughts I pulled back.

"No. Stop. You all deserve to live a good life. Stop worrying about me and be happy. If you want to live stop caring because those who are dumb enough to end up in a grave six feet under," I said and walked off to my room before any of them could say anything.