Chapter 7: Andromeda

Comincia dall'inizio

"Wait for your N.E.W.T.S..." Fergus joked

"You're not going to sleep..." Drissy added

Narcissa looked really worried "Really?"

Andromeda shook her head "They are messing with you Cissy. It's not that bad"

Narcissa laughed nervously. Lucius was still busy hugging her waist and dropping sweet kisses on her neck. Andromeda was happy for her sister. She had found the love she had always wanted. But Malfoy was a dick. Andy didn't like him. But Narcissa was stubborn and she wouldn't listen when someone had something bad to say about her prince.

"Lu... stop" Cissy laughed "I am going to study..."

"Luuu..." his friends chanted clearly making fun.

Cissy rolled her eyes, but Andy could tell she was happy.

"So, Malfoy" Jasper said "Are we going to have a party in your house with peacocks or what?"

What Lucius answered, Andy didn't hear. Andromeda stopped listening. Ted Tonks and his group of friends had arrived the place. The thing about Ted was that he didn't only have friends in Hufflepuff but Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. They had instruments on their hands, a couple of muggle guitars. They were happy. Ted was laughing at something that his friend was saying. Andromeda noticed that he dropped his head back when he did so. The apple in his throat moved accordingly.

The group of friends sat on the grass, almost in a circle. And they started playing. Andromeda wasn't close, but she could hear a soft tune from where she was.

"Who the fuck do they think they are?" Goyle spoke, interrupting Andy's stare.

"I don't like that bloke..." Lucius spatted "Bloody mudbloods infecting us with their music"

"They are not doing anything wrong" Andromeda spoke without thinking. They all turned to look at her. She lowered her gaze "Just leave them alone"

"Andromeda that Tonks lad had been harassing you" Jasper said bitterly.

"He had been what?" Narcissa asked concerned

"Nothing, Cissy" Andy shook her head "He just says hi"

"Don't tell me you like that mudblood, Andy" Drissy commented disgusted

All the Slytherins looked at her. She swallowed.

"No..." she said "Of course no..."

Lucius turned to look at the group of singers.

"I think they are asking for someone to put them on their place" he smirked "What do you say? Crabbe? Goyle?"

The two smirked as well.

"Lucius... You're gonna get into trouble" Cissy said worried

"Relax, Cissy"

"It's exams season" Andromeda intervened "You're going to take points from Slytherin"

But the boys were already on their feet.

"I want so badly to hurt this stalker..." Jasper stood up as well "Fergus?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Please sit down!" Andromeda pleaded

"Lucius!" Cissy demanded

"It's okay, love" he blew her a kiss.

The group of Slytherins walked towards Ted and his friends. Andromeda panicked.

"It is so sexy when your man gets into a fight" Drissy smirked "Let's go watch..." she stood up as well.

Andromeda and Narcissa exchanged concerned looks, but they came closer as well.