Chapter 13 - Waiting Till Marriage .. Not.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Uh, no." She said, pushing her hand against my lips, I kissed it.

She laid back down on the bed.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"8 o'clock"

"Oh shit, I need to go." I panicked; I kissed her lips and said a bye.

"Bye J" she said. I went down the stairs and shouted "I'm going now, bye" I went home and found my mum, "Hey darling, how was school?"

"Pretty good, made a new friend, Nolan" I said quickly.

"Awh, that’s good."

"Mum, I'm going to the woods, I'm forming."

"Be careful Justin" She said, coming over to me and kissing my cheek, I nodded and left... I felt myself forming, claws coming out of my nails, my back now growing fur...

I was now full wolf, and man was I hungry...

_

It's been two days since Macey's been ill, and she hasn't gotten better, but she feels less weaker then she did before, she still vomits and doesn't sleep, sometimes I had to sing to her through the phone but it doesn't always work because she had to throw up every few minutes.

I was going to take her to the doctor's tomorrow, I had a feeling that I knew what it was... and I'm scared.

Today was the day, when I was going to sing to Jade, for Jamie. It is a song called Pick Me [Pretend it's not his and out yet]

He wrote it for her, the school was going to have a party for just year 10's because the older years always take over...

I wanted... Macey to come with me, she said she could but won't be dressed well, I knew whatever she wore, and she’d look beautiful. "You can just wear your Pyjama’s, you'd still look hot." I smirked. She hit me with a pillow and frowned, while looking through her closet for something to wear.

I was wearing a jean jacket, black fedora, chinos and a white t-shirt. "Ooh, how about this" Mace squealed, turning around, putting the hanger up to her neck. It was a dark blue dress that had pink/green flower patterns; it was quarter sleeved and was just above her knees.

Perfect!

I grinned. "You got to wear that" I said, pointing at the dress, she giggled and went into the bathroom to put it on. "You know, you can change here" I yelled.

"Whatever!"

After a few minutes of lying down on her bed, waiting for her to get ready, she finally came out, I pushed my head up and saw the most amazing dress on the most beautiful girl ever.

She looked Stunning...

Macey's POV-

Even after 2 days I'm still sick, I kept on vomiting even if I ate something or didn't. Justin was going to take me to the doctor's tomorrow, I have a feeling that I know what it is ..

and I'm terrified especially when Justin's a wolf, and we didn't wait till marriage .. It was in the moment and we both were ready.

Today is Jamie's Party, the day he is going to ask his crush out and I wanted to be there to support both him and Justin, I knew how it felt, to love someone but not knowing how to tell them. I agreed to Justin that I'd go, so right now, I'm trying on the dress I'm going to wear...

I got out of the bathroom and saw Justin lying on my bed, patiently waiting, he looked up and his face glowed, his mouth and eyes were wide open, I smirked, when I looked down at him, and saw something I shouldn't.

Horny Wolf, I sighed. I went over to him and sat at the end of the bed, still smirking. Justin saw what I was smirking at and quickly turned around on his stomach, which supposedly hurt his little thing because he yelped "OW"

I laughed so hard. I'm wearing a dress that isn’t even skin tight, and he is feeling hormonal.

His face was buried in the pillow, not talking... I turned him around so he was lying on his back. His cheeks were flushed dark red; he was so embarrassed, my laugh died down. "Awh, someone feeling a bit sexual" I teased, squiggling his cheeks. He pouted and turned his back to me. Oh.

I went around the bed and said, "I'm sorry" I pouted, He opened his arms, wide open. I giggled. I went in his arms and he pulled me on top of him.

"Justin, we need to go" I whined, "No, you have to give me something" He said, in a baby voice. I groaned and gave up, "What?"

"Kiss me" He pouted, still. I pursed my lips to him, but before our lips touched, I ran to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet, vomiting what I ate before... salad.

I felt Justin's hand push my hair back and rub my back, after I finished, I brushed my teeth then looked at Justin, poorly. He sighed and opened his arms; I went in them and buried my face in his shoulders.

"Come on, let's go" He whispered, smiling but it didn't reach his eyes... and then we left with Justin's arm around my shoulder with my head leaning on his,

Making our way to the school...

I'm a Monster and You're My Mate (Justin Bieber Werewolf) EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें